EPISODE 1: AWAKENING

"English"

"Japanese"

'Thoughts in Japanese'

'Thoughts in English'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago, there were those with superhuman strength and longevity who used their powers to protect humanity from catastrophes. 

They chose to live in the shadows, quietly and in solitude.

Worshipped by humans, they were sometimes known as nobles, sometimes as rulers and sometimes as gods.

But little is known of the strongest among them, who protected the other nobles.

The guardian of the nobles... he is called the "Noblesse." 

Bubbles rose from the dark water to the moonlit water, where a coffin arose water below lifting it up towards the boat revealing a white coffin with a golden cross on it.

*Bang Bang-Bang Bang*

A light came from an abandoned room in a construction site with a man sitting on the coffin. "Yeah, getting it was no problem but I just can't get the damn thing open." Multiple feet of the now dead people covered as they lay there in their own blood. "Yeah. I'll be there." The man approached the exit leaving the coffin behind, lay unopened in the middle of the room.

The clouds let through the moon light, and all the equipment, that was used to get the coffin opened, stared to shake as the clouds let the image of the full moon through. The wind suddenly blew the curtains letting the full moons shine on the coffin. And the lid of the coffin lifted and smoke covered the whole room. And as the smoke began to clear an figure stood there, eyes closed as the wind blew on his hair and clothes.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

*Gate closes*

Yu-chan and you were running towards the gates panting, Yu-chan let go of your wrist before he grabbed the bars. "Aah! Great...!Didn't make it. I'm sorry for making you late Y/n-chan." Yu-chan slumped looking at you. You gave him small smile before you patted his shoulder comforting him as he gave you a smile with a small blush on your face. "It's alright Yu-chan." You told him. He grabbed your hand holding it gently. Not noticing a figure in a black suit before it dispersed into the same white school uniform.

 Yu-chan looked behind you, curiously. And you immendietly tensed up. 'He has arrived!? I didn't even realize that I have being here for 3 months. Uh oh.' You turned around and there he was, approaching you and Yu-chan.  "Hey? You late, too, huh?" Yu-chan approached him. But he kept quiet but he kept his gaze on your figure. 'Don't remember a guy with his looks at our school.' Yu-chan thought as his tried to remember. All in the meanwhile you and the Noblesse were maintaining eye contact.  His thoughts were put on hold when he heard the gates opened and looked towards the the now opened gates. "Hey! The gate's opened...Huh?" He looked back to where the Noblesse was and noticed that he was no longer there. "Wait a minute. Where's he gone?"  He turned to you and looked at you confused and you shrugged your shoulders before grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the building.