EPISODE 2 PART 3

The bell rang, and students started to go home. Manabu was putting Shinwoo's stuff into his bag as he stretched his good arm. "Finally done! Manabu, did you get the new release yet?" Shinwoo asked as you were placing my books and my pencil case before I went to approach Shinwoo, when again Rai grabbed your waist, keeping his gaze on you. "The game? Yea I got it." Manabu said before noticing Rai holding your waist. "Sweet! I'll beat it by the end of the day!" Shinwoo said determined. "With that arm?" Manabu said. "No offence Shin but you er... kan't  wait no can't play with your er... orm I mean arm." You said still struggling a bit with your Japanese as the attention went to you and Rai, who was still holding onto your waist. "Oh come on Y/N have some faith in me." Shinwoo flexed his good arm but terribly flexed his injured arm trying to impress you but as expected he winced in pain when he tried to do that. "Oh, Rai want to come over, too? We're meeting at my place." Manabu asked. Rai turned his attention from you to Manabu. "Oh, good idea! You kinda suck at games, though. So I'll train you up!" Shinwoo said, when he noticed Rai's hand on your waist made him jealous. Rai kept quiet. "What's wrong? Do you have other plans?" Manabu's asked.  "Oh right.... You're living at the director's place." Shinwoo said. "Oh yeah... He'd be worried if you went anywhere after school without telling him." Manabu said said, smirking a bit when he noticed yet again that Shinwoo was envious of Rai getting close to his crush. "And you don't have one of those, either." Shinwoo said finishing the sentences.

"Speaking of coming to my place. Y/N are you sleeping at my place or Shinwoo's?" Manabu asked getting your attention. "Er.. Well... I think I'll be staying at Rai's tonight... If you don't mind." You told them. As you revealed from underneath your desk, a small blue duffle-bag. Rai stared at the duffle-bag before staring at you. "Of course, that's ok! You don't have to ask to our permission, you know?" Shinwoo said as he stood up and with his good arm he ruffled your hair.

Waving you and Rai goodbye, Shinwoo and Manabu left the classroom. You waved goodbye back at them, standing next to Rai before lowering your hand and turning to face Rai only to find him staring at you. ".... Should we go find the director?" You asked obviously shy as this was the first time that you Rai were alone. Rai being Rai just stared and gave a short nod before starting to walk into the school again, you immediately followed him. You two, walked quietly beside each other as other students who were leaving stared at us starting to gossip about us.

"Are Rai and Y/N a thing?"

"I'm so jealous!"

"I mean- they do look good together."

"I wonder what their kids would look like."

That last comment made you feel both uncomfortable and flustered. Rai wasn't too bothered about the comments but seeing you get uncomfortable didn't suit right with him so he grabbed your arm and hooked it to his, his way of comforting you and as a way to "protect" you from those comments what he didn't think about was the rumors that would.... get out of hand after that. 

"AHHH! HE'S HOLDING HER!" A girl whispered-shouted freaking out. (A/N: IDK WHAT IT IS CALLED SO BARE WITH ME UNTIL I FIND THE CORRECT ER...WORDING)

All the girls were obviously fangirling either because they shipped you and Raizel or they wish it was them he was holding. Of course, you and Rai quickly walked towards the directions office. Of course Rai knew where Frankenstein actually was but he didn't want to make you suspect him of how he knew that the director was at the rooftop.... of course you knew where Frankenstein was but you were trying to keep a low profile to the supernatural beings that you were around with.