EPISDODE 2 PART 2

Shinwoo stretched his uninjured arm as he sighed in relief as you and Ik-han walked beside him. "This is the first time I've ever wanted to hurry up and get to school." He said as you started to giggle remembering how difficult it was to wake him up to go to school, as you giggled you didn't notice how Shinwoo looked at you briefly before looking away when Ik-Han caught him staring at you. 'Oooh! Shinwoo has a crush on Y/N. This is so good for  blackmail.'  Ik-Han thought diabolically. "It did seem like being in the hospital was suffocating you. Shouldn't you take it easy a little longer, though?" Ik-Han said as he stared at Shinwoo's broken arm Ik-Han was about to say something else but was interrupted by your broken Japanese. "You need to be careful. You c-can't even take notes with that a-arm." Which surprised them and they immediately got excited as you were still very wary of them and you didn't speak much unless necessary. Shinwoo immediately slapped Ik-Han's back. "You spoke!!" He said excitedly as Ik-Han groaned in pain at the hit as Shinwoo wrapped his good arm around your waist, smiling brightly. "Don't worry about me, Y/n. I'll just get Ik-Han to take them for me. Problem solved." Shinwoo said as he slowly walked us towards the school. "For crying out loud..." Ik-Han whispered to himself before following you and Shinwoo. 

Shinwoo kept his arm on your waist even when you all had reached school. Thought you kept quiet while Shinwoo and Ik-Han talked. "For real?" Until your attention went to the noise happening in front you. 

"I've never see him before." One girl said as the rest fawned.

"Who is he?"

 The girls had hearts in their eyes as they continued to fawn over the new guard. 

"He's hot!" 

"Wh-what  the heck? All the girls eyes turned into hearts?!" Shinwoo said shocked before secretly looking at you to see if you were fangirling over the new bodyguard but unexpectedly found you trying your best not to laugh. But none the less he was relieved that you weren't looking at another man. "Who is that? A new security guard?" Ik-Han said as they both stared at the bodyguard, meanwhile you were trying to not laugh at how awkward M-21 was. 

Students walked past M-21, who stood there looking at the crowd before he noticed you with Shinwoo and Ik-Han. "Good morning!" Two female students said walked past him blushing. "Morning."  He said back blankly.  "Excuse me. Good morning." Said Ik-Han as you and Shinwoo walked beside him. "Good morning." Said Shinwoo his good arm around your waist as you walked  closer to the school. M-21 had a small reaction when he noticed you and Ik-Han along with Shinwoo, but he played it off as him being concerned trying not to look like he was jealous when he noticed Shinwoo's arm around your waist. "Your arm..." He said looking at your group, mainly you but he looks away from you when you waved at him try not be creepy, while you were pretending to not seem it obvious that I still have my memories still intact from the other week.

  "Oh, I had a little run-in  with a ar the other day." Shinwoo said still holding onto your waist. "He's a real klutz." Ik-han said bluntly causing for you start laughing but covered it up quickly, causing for Shinwoo to look "offended" and started to tickle you causing you to laugh out loud. "I did it to save you two, remember?!" Shinwoo said meanwhile, M-21 looked shocked. Shinwoo let go of your waist and started to weigh himself down on Ik-Han. "Sorry, I'm sorry." Said Ik-Han pleadingly.