Chapter One (His arrival)

I was walking alone in the dark street.
Not a single human being there . It was so quiet that I could heard my heart throbbing continuously...

Suddenly I heard a footstep.when I looked back there was a boy standing there I couldn't see his face because of darkness... He was coming towards me . I was going backward. He was not getting any good vibes. The moment I was about to run he caught my hand and brought me closer to him...

Now I could see his face slightly....he has grey intimidating eyes but something was in his eyes I couldn't read. He was looking directly in my eyes. Suddenly he started talking.His voice was soo deep that I was staring at him .

" You can't not escape from me sweetheart" he said looking at me .
"Wh-who are you?" I asked with a confusion
"Your everything" he said .

I pushed him and ran from there . I don't know where I was going but I kept running and suddenly I slip and fell down

"Ouch " I fell from my bed .
Again that dream . I have been seeing the same dream from past few months . I don't know why but feels like I'm going to be in a danger . I didn't tell my parents about this.
I sighed and started getting ready for my college. It's been one month that I'm going college . I was so excited to go to college my entire life cause ma said to me that whenever I will go to college I will get my full freedom and I love freedom . I love doing everything my according. I love roaming, experiencing new things.

After getting ready , I went downstairs to grab some breakfast. And I more thing about me is I loveeee food. I enjoy my food so much that some times I get late for my college. I was eating my pancakes when my mother said "Alizah, My friend's son KIAAN is going to join your college today .you remember him ? You both used play together in childhood. He is new in the college.I hope that you will guide him"

"How can I find him, Maa?"

"I am sending you his picture and he is going to in the same class of yours"

"Ok, don't worry. I will guide and make him my friend in minutes"I said smilingly

" But don't start your blabbering I'm front of him . Behave yourself.ok?".

"Okay" I said with a boring face .

As soon as I reached to the college corridor I bumped with a guy

"Ouch,What the hell-"
O my god. He is so handsome and his eyes...wait....it is the same grey eyes I see in my dream.

I stared his eyes untill he snapped at me .
"Where are you lost miss?"
" Umm. Nothing. Wait are you? Kiaan"
I hugged him tightly....
"Hey ,how are you? Long time no see."

Remember we used to play in our childhood. You always used to hurt me or annoy me hahaha. I used to cry a lot . Once u put a tape on my mouth so that I can't talk. you didn't like to talk to me. Your mom scolded you so much and the next day you had to apologize me but after your mom gone you locked me in the bathroom for 1 hour I cried a lot . I was soo scared......"

"Why are not saying anything? You are Kiaan right?"

"Yes I am " he said

"Yeah let's go I'm going to show you our college. It's's sooo beautiful you know "I said while dragging him towards our campus .

"You won't believe what happened when I first came to this college. The day after my arrival every boy gave a flower I don't know why. But I didn't took those flowers. If I would have taken my mom would get so angry. Today when I get to know you are joining our college I was so excited to meet you again hahah "

"Hey why are you not saying anything?"

"Why are you so annoying, Can't you just shut up for a moment" he said rudely...

Tears started gathering my eyes

"You are so rude. I will never talk to you again"I run away from him.