Chapter Three (Feelings)

Kiaan's POV

The moment I saw her with another boy my blood boiled.

That boy hold her!

I was feeling like killing that boy right there and punish Alizah for letting that boy to touch her.

But wait. Why did I feel this way?
I can't even stand her than why?
Do I have feelings for her?
No no no that can't be happening.

I walked away from the cafeteria and sat under a tree. I need some fresh air to rethink everything.

All my life I hated her . Then why suddenly I am getting so anxious about her? Am I being possessive about her? From when? In fact we are meeting after so many years.

When she was near me I didn't feel this way. Maybe because I knew she was with me. In these years , I always thought about her, although I don't like her ( or that's what I thought)

Am I getting interested on her? That's scary! Cause my interest always makes me achieve that thing .

No one's pov

After reaching home, Alizah took a shower and on her phone to see that there are 3 missed calls .

It's from Aman. She call back him

"Hello "

"Hello,Alizah did you reach home safely ?

"Yeah . What about you ?"

"Me too . Btw we had so much fun today"

"Yess it's always so much fun with you "
"Let's meet in college tomorrow then"

"Okay bye"

"Whom are you talking with?"she flinched hearing those deep words .

"What are you doing in my house"
It was Kiaan.

"Aunty invited me"

"Okay . So what are you doing in my bedroom. Why didn't you knocked at the door before entering?"

"You didn't tell me whom were you talking with"

"Why should I tell you?"

" Just answer me damn it!" He said cupping her face roughly.

"Leave me!"

"I am asking last time whom were you talking with?"

"Aman" she said with teary eyes

His grip tighten hearing that

"Listen, Alizah I think that boy is not good for you . Stay away from him"

"I think you are not good for me leave me "
His grip lossen hearing her words.

"Just do as I say ! "

"No why would I listen to you?"

"Did you forget about our childhood rules Alizah? Your punishments ?"

"I remember all the things clearly. You were such a heartless boy. And you are still. But I am not that Alizah anymore. You can't dominate me. If you think I am going to obey you like before then you are wrong"

"You will regret. Just wait!!" He left

She sat down her bed. Her jaw is hurting badly . It will leave mark . That bustard!! All childhood he always dominated her in his ways .he always wanted things in his way . But they are not child anymore. She is going to protest him . How dare he!?

After taking a cold shower, Kiaan lay down in his bed. He bought this house recently. He moved in this town for college. When his got admitted in his college , he was curious to meet Alizah but first day he upsetted her.

He didn't like that boy around her. He can clearly tell that boy liked her . How can she not see it? What if she also liked him? This thought made him angry . Why will she like other boys? She became rebilious these days and he knows how to handle her.

It's enough he need to made her realise that he still can control her in his ways. Like he always have been controlled.

Little did Alizah knew what was waiting for her?

Hey guys. How are you all???
How's the chapter? Hope you loved this chapter 😁.
Please vote 🙏🥺.....