Chapter Five (Realisation)

Alizah's Pov

After hearing the conversation of my parents about my marriage with Kiaan, I almost choked.

Why suddenly they are talking about my marriage? With kiaan?

Seriously they couldn't find anyone better for me?

Now they are talking about our compatibilites and all that

"I don't want to get marry"

"But why"my mom asked

"Because I don't think I ready for marriage right now"

"And how did you know you are not ready?"

"I-uhm I don't know but I don't want to marry "

"We don't see any valid reason behind it" my dad interfered

"But dad, isn't this too early for marriage?"

"What too early? You are an adult and so is kiaan. We know their family so well . And his mother loves you so much . What's the problem?

I didn't reply

"I think you should think about this,Alizah. We always want the best for you"

I sighed . What is this about to think?
Kiaan and me are totally different person. How could our parents think that we could be perfect for each other.

I wonder how he would react listening this.

Kiaan's pov

"Mom are you kidding me?"

"I'm damn serious kiaan . I really think Alizah is perfect for you.moreover, you both have spent your childhood together and you know her so well".

"Yeah , I know her well that's why. "

"What do you mean? Alizah is such a sweet girl. Whenever she comes she brings happiness with her"

"But my study is still not complete"

"That's not an issue . You both can study afterwards. But we want to bind you both in a relationship. and I love Alizah I don't want her to get married anywhere else "

I didn't reply. I don't know what to say.

"Kiaan think about this very carefully and I want your answer."

"Okay" I sighed

I jumped on my bed. It was a long day. But after listening to my mom im confused. Confused about everything.

Alizah is a sparkle of happiness. She is the ray of sunlight. And I'm the darkness. How can my mom think that we would fit for each other.

Don't you want that sunshine in your life , kiaan? Don't you want to have that butterfly around you? Don't she and her blabbering makes you feel good? My subconscious mind told me.

Do I really like Alizah ? I don't know. But I love staying with her . Although I don't know about her part. Does she likes me? I don't think so.

She always loves fun. And I am no fun.

But still........

Still I know every details about her. I notice everything little thing about her that no one knows. I want her to be with me. I always wanted that but I didn't acknowledged it .

I don't know I love her or not. But the thought of she being with another person makes me crazy! I don't want to see her with anyone.

That's it. I have decided. I'm going to marry Alizah. And make her Mine.

She is going to stay with me not anyone else. She is the light of life that is needed in my dark life.soon I will capture this light with me....

Next day

Alizah was sitting on the cafeteria thinking about what her parents said. She couldn't reach any conclusion. She was Soo confused. She didn't think about kiaan like this.

"Hey, Alizah . Where you have been lost?"Aman said

"No where. Just a little bit stressed"

"You can share anything with me"Aman said holding Alizah's hand.

Suddenly a big hand pulled Alizah and parted their hands away.

Without saying anything kiaan take Alizah to a empty place .

"Why was he holding your hand"

"Kiaan what's the big deal? He's my friend "

"I don't care friend or what . He or anyone else can't hold your hand"

"Kiaan, now this is excess"

"Don't forget Alizah we are going to get married. You can't disobey me"

"That has not decided yet."

"Who said not decided? Our parents decided it all."

"But I didn't made my decision yet and with your this behavior I dont think I'm going to say yes"

"Listen Alizah" he said gripping her jaw. "It is decided that we are getting married. So get that to your stupid brain. And obey my words. Or else I hope you didn't forgot your punishments "

Alizah flinched at the last word.
Punishments . That's what she fears the most. Punishments from kiaan. His punishments are always scary and painful

Tears Starter forming in her eyes. How can she stay with this type of guy ?

Hello lovelies 💕😘. Late update I know😑. Actually my exams were going on . So, I could not update . Hope you loved this chapter. Do let me know in the comments. 💘

Shower you love through voting and comment.

See you guys soon 😘

- soft tulip 🌷💕