Chapter Two ( Her ignorance)

Kiaan's pov

Her eyes got moist when I shouted at her.
It's been only 10 minutes I entered the college but she already annoyed me enough with her blabbering. I always love to stay alone and focused but this girl....

In our childhood she used to annoy me a lot

She used to talk like there's no tomorrow, used to pull some silly pranks. But what used irritate me the most that she cried so easily.... And now she is an grown up but didn't change a bit

She was the same annoying, disturbing, talkative Alizah . I don't know why my mother loves her so much . I mean she is beautiful and has bubbly personality but she is also annoying.

I started towards the college canteen and I found her drinking coffee with a girl .

She is looking like that she is complaining something to her friend of course she is complaining about me that how rude and arrogant and cold I am . But I don't care what she thinks About me .

I sit on a table with my cold coffee. I was observing her while having my coffee.

She has become more beautiful than before.

No wonder why almost all boys wanted to give her Flower. When she told be about that I don't know why I wanted to kill all the boys right then. I didn't like her then why this thought made me angry?

Once she got upset with me and started playing with a boy in our neighborhood. I remember punishing her for playing with other boy. We were so small then I don't think she remembers.

I didn't like her but I hate to see her with others . She is bound to be with me. Isn't it?

I don't know. I am meeting her after so many years . But in these years, I always kept dreaming about her . I always thought about her .

Her giggling, her talking, her jumping, crying... everything.

I never felt this for someone else. What should I name this feeling?

Alizah's pov

I will never talk to him again. I thought he changed. But no he is still the arrogant, rude and heartless boy. I hate this kind of persons .

Sana and I was sitting in the canteen. I was complaining about Kiaan to her .

"How could someone be so rude to you? You are so cuteee"

"I wanted to help him as he was new in this college. He shouted at me instead of thanking me. Can you imagine!"

"It's okay babe . Forget him. Let's talk about Aman "

"What is there to talk about him" I said slurping my drink

"You know he has a crush on you .. maybe he loves you?!"

" It's not like you are thinking. We are just friends. And he had been so much helpful to me and that's all"

"No matter what you say . I think he really likes you"

"No there's nothing like that understand. And- "

I was going to say further but I saw him coming towards canteen. And that ruined my mood . I looked away from him. I don't want to see his face . Heartless boy!

I was about to go out from the canteen suddenly I bumped into someone. I was about to fall but someone hold me . I opened my eyes to see that was Aman .

"Ohh it's you! Thank God you save me " I said smilingly.

"I will never let you fall" he said

"I know that"

"What's your plan after college"

" Nothing"

"Then we should go for a coffee"

"Sure let's meet after college then. Bye" I bid him with a smile on my face

But my smile faded when my eyes met with his. His eyes was full of rage . He was burning me with his sharp gaze .
It didn't bother me . Why should I care about him? Huh....

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!💗

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 😊

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 😊

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 💕