Chapter Twelve (Satisfaction)

Target - 20 votes 5 comments

I'm writing this chapter between my exam only for you guys but not getting good responses .seems like you guys are not interested in this story.
In previous chapter the target is not fulfilled.
If this chapter does not fulfils the target , I'm not going write this story anymore. Thank you ☺️💟

Author pov

After the class finished, Alizah went to the cafeteria. She needs coffee.

Getting the coffee, she sat beside her friend sana.

"Did you understand what was taught today? I don't know why I find maths so difficult".

"Ikr. Math is such a boring subject, I hate math. "

"But kiaan seems to love maths a lot"

"Really? He is a good student"

"Yeah . You know how attentively he was taking notes and listening. I'm sure he's going to top"

"Yeah and I'm going to fail"

"Hahaha you both are polar opposites. I don't how will your marriage work. Wait- what is this mark? "

"Whe-where"

"Here" she pointed at her upper breast .

"Um-mm nothing."

"Wait- is this a love bite?. O my good . It looks scary . Does it pains"

"Hmm" she nodded slowly. Tears are gathering at her eyes.

"Let's go to the next class " she hold back her tears and went from there

Every mark Kiaan gives her hurt like hell for days. And even if the pain is gone the mark stays . He again and again mark the same places . The mark places looks horrible and scary .

And if she tells him to not bite her, he complains that he is her husband, he has every right to do that.

After wedding Kiaan , her life changed.
She has to bear his demand , his anger , he commands . She can't roam freely , carelessly . She has so many restrictions.

He is overly possessive for her .

"Where were you?"

"I was in the cafeteria "

"You didn't tell me you are going and does it take this much time to have a coffee?"

"I'm sorry " she said not willing to argue with him

"Now , sit beside me . The class is going to start"

Soon the class started, kiaan's attention was on the class, but her attention was on him .

How attentively he is listening, looking Soo innocent. But who would say that this guy tortures her in many ways. Makes her speechless with his actions.

After college, they drive to the home.

Alizah was on the front seat beside Kiaan . Closing her eyes, she tried to take rest. Nowadays, she doesn't feel that much energetic that she used to feel.

"Are you tired?"

"Hmm"

He wanted to talk to her .but she didn't respond much.

That night🔞

Ummm... Ummm...ahh...hhh

Moaning sounds were echoing in their room

Kiaan was pounding restlessly inside her . She was a moaning mess

"Ahh...ahhhh....ki-kiaan .....ahhhh"

"It feels too good to be inside you. When the boys of college look at you, I don't like it . I feel like to burn them alive.

You are mine... Mine .....only mine..... forever mine......"

He was chanting this words while thrusting

Ahhhh.... a sharp pain made her squirm.

He bited her right nipple. Almost making it bleed.

Then he started licking it affectionately .

He was biting and licking her nipples one by one . The nipples gone red due to sucking and biting.

But he didn't leave them . He pulled , nibbled them as much as he want.

Making them scary red.

Ki-aan go sl-slow.. ahh...ah.. kia-kiaan .
Pl-please. But her pleading went in Vain .

He thrusted in her with more speed. Chanting her name, he fucked her really bad. He felt so possessive for her. So he marked her. He thrusted possessively many times.

Alizah kept her eyes closed. But the pain she was feeling was unbearable.

She told him to go slow but he didn't listened her. He never listened her . He always does whatever he wants .

After sex, he lied beside her .

Her whole body was sore. Her breasts was hurting badly . But she didn't complain. She silently beared all the pain

Kiaan kissed all her bites marks to make her ease but everywhere he was touching was burning in pain.

He kissed her lips in affection. To soothe her . He licked her her whole mouth. It was soft kiss . But only he was kissing.

After kissing, he found her sleeping

He was staring at her sleeping form

He was staring at her sleeping form . She was sooo precious to him . He knows that he is too much rough with Alizah . But he fears to lose her .

She is a girl who can attract anyone, anytime. That's why,he is destroying her for everybody. So that, only he can have her .

After seeing her in this form , he felt an evil satisfaction. A satisfaction to keep her beside him . Forever.

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? My exams are going on but still I'm writing for you guys. But it seems that you people don't like this story anymore. If this continues, I'm not going to write this story anymore.If you want to get update please fulfill the target
Thank you all ☺️🤎

-soft tulip 🌷💕