Chapter Six (Crazy)

Please vote and comment 💞

Alizah's pov

At this moment, I don't know what to do. Everyone is preparing for my wedding. I still can't believe that my parents wants me to marry kiaan.

Why?? They cannot find anyone else? Why kiaan?

The boy who traumatized me thousand times in my childhood.
No matter how much I show I don't care. But the truth is I still scared of him. His punishments. His appearance still makes me uncomfortable and scared .

But how can I explain it to my parents. I wonder why kiaan agreed to get married with me. He always thought I was annoying then why??
Is this a new style of torturing me?

Oh god!! I can't take this anymore. My head is aching . The idea of staying with him terrifies me from inside.

I am sweating in an air conditioned room! I took a deep breath and let the tension release. But the tension didn't release it is increasing minute by minute..

I feel like crying screaming.....
I want break this marriage but I can't
I can't hurt my mom and dad. They are the most precious thing in my life...

That's enough. I have decided that I will marry Kiaan for my parents happiness.

Few days later

Today is our engagement. He is coming....

In these few days, he called me like thousand times. But I didn't picked it up. But today I'm shivering in fear that what he would do to me for not picking his phone.

After getting ready, we went downstairs where I was settled beside him ... I hold a smile on my face whereas terrified inside .

 I hold a smile on my face whereas terrified inside

Alizah's outfit

Kiaan's outfit

"Come on , let's start the ceremony " Aheda aunty said.

The rings were bought.

Alizah's ring

Kiaan's ring

He picked the ring in one hand . And picked my hand in other . His hold was tight as if he leaves my hand I will run away.

He put the ring on my finger. The ring was slightly tight . It was difficult to wear . But it adjusted afterwards.

"Is the ring too tight beta?"aunty said

I nod in negative.

"Then it's fine . I told kiaan to take one size bigger but he said that this will perfectly fit your finger. I'm glad that it does. Now you put the ring"

I put the ring on his finger .

The ring he made me wear was a little uncomfortable . It felt like shackles...
Like he is binding me him with myself.

After the ceremony, I quickly went to room and tried to remove the ring as it was too tight but it didn't remove.

"It will not remove"a voice came from behind made her freeze.

"Do you know why I took one size smaller so that it could fit your finger forever. It will remind you that now your life is bind with me . And it is not easy to remove "

"Are you mad. This ring is so uncomfortable. How can you think this things?"

"You will get to know what I think about you after our wedding, sweetheart " he said holding my hand and kissing the ring finger.

I pulled my hand quickly. He gripped my hand tightly

"Next time, when I touch you , never ever resist me. Understand!?"

"Kiaan have you gone mad ?
What are you talking"

"Just do as you are said. Or else you know what is waiting for you" he said kissing my cheek .

I felt the remove the kiss and slap him but I controlled myself as I didn't want to create a scene .

That night , I couldn't sleep. The tension of my future.....
How can I stay with this man?
He is sooo controlling. Why he is like that? Can't he behave like a normal man? Why god why?
I cursed my fate.....

I didn't know what was waiting for me ..... But I surely did know that it was nothing good.

Hey people.....how are you guys doing? Hope you enjoyed the update. Do let me know you opinion about this chapter?

And please vote 🙏🥺

- soft tulip 🌷💕