Chapter Eleven (Pain)

Target -20 likes and 5 comments otherwise no update ☺️🤎

Authors pov

"Are you ready?" He asked for confirming.

"Hmmm... "She said hesitantly

"You remember what I said? "

"Ye-yes . I remember."

"Good. Let me remind you once again

No talking or gossiping with boys

Not doing any mischievous act

Not letting anyone especially boys touch you

Understand? "

She nodded.

"I need words, Alizah ."

"Yes. Ufff now let's go . From yesterday you are lecturing me what to do or what not. Just lets go . I can't wait anymore..." She walked fastly saying this.

Alizah's outfit

Alizah's outfit

Kiaan's outfit

Kiaan's outfit

Kiaan looked at her . Why she is soooooo beautiful? Especially today she is looking mesmerizing.. After marriage she became more beautiful than before and that's the fact makes him more tensed.

Now the boys will stare her, enjoy her beauty and that thought made him angry .

Though he made Alizah understand what to do but still.....

She was only his.....

He walked fastly to meet her pace

"Why are you jumping?"

"What? I'm not jumping. I'm just walking fastly"

"Walk slowly. " He said watching all the boys attention towards her . He wanted to take off their eyes.

"Ufff Kiaan . Please let me be " saying this she ran towards her friend sana

He sighed.

"Hi Alizah "

"Hi- "But she remembered what kiaan said .

"How are you?" Aman said sadly

"Umm-good " she tried to avoid him and walk away .

"Where are you going? Don't you want to talk with me? "

"Can't you see she is not interested in talking to you? Let's go Alizah " he grabbed her hand tightly and left from there.

He brought her in an empty place.

"Didn't I told you to not to talk to the boys? "

"B-but he approached first ."

"But you shouldn't reply "

"Oh come on kiaan now it is too much "

"Just do as I said . "

"Okay. Now leave me. "

But kiaan attention draw towards the marks on her upper breast he gave.
Those were hiding under kurti . He lowered the kurti and kissed those marks .

Sucked, nibbled , bited again those marks. The area gone red and the marks become more bluish .

"Ahhh- it's paining. Leave me. "

He bited the area hard

" now this pain will make you remember that whom do you belong and whom do you have to listen"

He left from there.

Alizah stared him with teary eyes..

Hi lovelies💜. How are you all doing?

I know I'm super late and this is a small update but my board exams Are going on 😭. And it is tough for me to write and update hope you all understand.

I will become constant after my exams . Till then Please pray for me and keep loving this story .

And also please complete my target otherwise there will be no update ☺️🤎

- soft tulip 🌷💕