Chapter 9

The suns rays hit his eyes as he suddenly regained consciousness. No sense of time of day in the moments he awoke. A pounding headache in his skull caused him to groan. His hand lifted itself to his face and rubbed his closed eyes until they could open. The first few blinks were blurry. It wasn't until his dry eyes completely focused on the ceiling above him did he realize where he was. The sheer curtains draped over his body.

He lifted his head and looked over in your last known direction. He froze for a moment as his awakening mind processed what he was seeing. You and Ominis huddled together closely. Sound asleep. Your hand and head in his chest. His arm wrapped around you. As though it was the most natural thing in the world. He frowned as the scanned you. Your hair everywhere. He looked down at your uncovered body. You must have kicked off the blanket in your sleep. The curves of your back and your toned legs. Wrapped around Ominis. Why did you turn that way in the night? Was it subconscious or intentional?

He tried to piece together the final parts of the evening. The talk of your Patronus. You offering your bed to them. Ominis falling asleep before him as he desperately tried to fight of his tiredness. Afraid of Ominis waiting up longer than him. Seems like it was in vain. He couldn't remember exactly if you were still awake when he said what he did. Maybe that scared you off?

He continued to grow more frustrated as he thought it all through. Still looking at you. Mad at your sleeping frame. A small sigh ripped him out of his thoughts. Your brows furrowed as you tried to shift your position. Ominis's arm remained tightly wrapped around you. Making it impossible to move. Should he help?

Being unable to reposition yourself caused your mind to awaken. You let out another grumble as you slowly opened your eyes. Not noticing Sebastian. You look over at Ominis who was only a few inches away from your face. You take note of the pressure of his grip around you. You smiled at him. Slowly you began to try and wiggle out. Trying not to disturb him. Sebastian watches as you untangle yourself from his best friend.

Once freed you turn over to look in his direction. Surprised to see him leaning up and already looking at you. His irritated face never shifted or hid. You give him a small smile and look at him with your bright eyes.

"Good morning, grumpy." You greet sweetly. Your voice coated in honey. Sebastian loved your voice. Alcombey had a distinct dialect. Something he had never heard before. It was smooth and sensual. Combined with your breathy voice.

"Morning." He said simply. Not ready to release his frustration yet. You grin even wider at his attitude. You liked when he had an attitude. It was entertaining for you.

Your body leaned back on your pillow as you rubbed your eyes. Sleeping had twisted your shirt slightly to the side. When Sebastian only meant to catch another glimpse of your body he was greeted with your chest. One of your breasts threatening to fall out. His blood began to flow harder. He knew he should look away but found it hard. Never has a girl been in this state in front of him. Let alone one that looked like you.

When you open your eyes you see him remove his prolonged glance back up to your face. You tried not to make it obvious you saw. In order to not make the situation awkward. You gaze at his red cheeks and giggle. He subverts his eyes.

"How did you sleep?" You ask still leaning back.

"Okay." Sebastian thought it best to look away when you were in that position. You chuckle and subtly reposition your body to face him and fix your shirt in the process. You pat the pillow he was using beckoning him to lay down again. He listens to you demand.

"Everything alright?"

"Everything's fine." He lied. You roll your eyes. Stubborn as always he was.

"Well, should we awaken Ominis and start planning out our day?" You inquire. He wanted to say no. Maybe Ominis needs the sleep. Maybe we should let him be.