🍋 Chapter 25 🍋

Several books fall to the ground below when your weight is pressed against the bookshelf. The noise distracts neither of you as your both indulge yourself deeply into the kiss. His hands wrapped tightly around your jaw while yours grasp against his back for support. His shy nature had seeming washed away.

He wouldn't explain it to you when he ripped you away from Feldcroft. Even as hard as he tried he couldn't hide his tears. You refused to ask him more than once what happened in that house. His refusal to answer was enough. But, the curiously had overtaken you when he pulled you into the first place his mind could think of. The restricted section. Only for him to not speak a single word to you before pulling you in for a passionate kiss. One that may have been too passionate for the time of day and the place that you were in. Though, no students or teachers frequent the restricted section that was not a guarantee of your concealment. Surely the loud crashes of books would attract someone to your location.

You were in no positions to oppose him. With his lips blocking anything you may have to say. What could you possibly do? Scream for him to stop? No, that would be counterintuitive.

Maybe you felt sympathy. His distraught behavior coupled with his tears could be pulling at your heartstrings. He was after all deeply upset about something. A situation that was bad enough to anger Ann in the crossfire.

Suddenly his hands lingered down from your jaw. Stopping at the sleeves of your jacket. He pulled it off without separating from you. Only when he reached back up for the sleeves of the dress underneath did you finally voice your concern.

"Sebastian, what are you doing?" You ask against his lips. He ignored you while pulling on the fabric of your shoulders. You fought his hands. Resisting his actions. "No, not here."

Your rationale goes unheard. Aggressively he pushes your hands aside long enough to slip the dress away. It fell to your hips where it latched on. Exposing your almost bare chest. His hands shoot down to release the still clingy garment. Once again you grab him forcing him to stop.

"Are you out of your mind?" You question as you turn your head to the side to free your mouth. As you should have expected his lips latch to your neck as he battled your skin. Kissing and sucking it so hard it almost hurt. You let out an unwanted moan while still grappling with him over the dress. Still, he does not speak.

You were strong enough to get him off you. Years of physical training had made you more powerful than you appeared. He knew that. The magic you wield naturally was stronger than any witch or wizard that attended this school. You knew that. Yet, here you were allowing him to even have a chance at beating you.

He proved victorious in removing your remaining clothing. Your hands find his shoulders as you push him back slightly. As he detaches from your neck you finally meet his eyes. Swollen and red. All while simultaneously feeding you a message. The look he held was pure desire.

"We will get caught." You warn. Even though that was something you began to consider he had wanted.

Wordlessly he pulls you in again. This time more gentle. His kiss was soft as his hands touched you even softer. Sliding up and down the skin of your back and waist. Only slightly clenching your skin occasionally. It felt good. Both of you knew it. You return his more subdued kiss.

This seemed to ignite him again as he reached up to unhook the back of your bra. Once more you are fighting him off. Resisting his urges. He used all his strength to overtake you. Feeling him grow more aggressive you finally take a firm stance. You push him back forcefully showing him you were able to this whole time. As he regains his footing you pick up your discarded dress.

"What has gotten into you?" You ask quietly while slipping it back over yourself. Sebastian looked at you deadpan "If you're not going to explain yourself then-"