Chapter 11

The unfeeling gaze of your eyes bore down at the on lookers. Serving a warning to those who challenged you. You remained emotionless as you met the gaze of your own father. Lips tightly sealed. Your previous actions had spoken far more words than you ever could. You turn and dismount the dragon. Caressing it's scales. Leaning in you whisper softly.

"Go home." It needed no further instructions. It's broken and beaten body unbent it's knees and let out one last roar as it ran and took flight. You look on as it struggled to take its course.

"Are you happy now?" Your mother spat. Nose scrunched and eyes swelling "you've made a terrible mistake."

"Is this not what you wanted from me?" You provoked "I've always done everything you've wanted."

"Watch yourself." Your father fumed as he lifted his finger causing your mother to lift her wand directly at you. You take note of Elias remaining still. Not following their lead.

Every witch and wizard of Feldcroft lifts their wands at your parents direction. Including Sebastian and Ominis. Ready to defend you. Your brows raise surprised. You had expected them to be upset with your actions.

Dark clouds swirl atop of the village causing all attention back to the sky. They twist and turn all around the townspeople. Finally making their way to you. The dark fumes slam into the ground revealing wizards dressed in masks. Ashwinders. They circled around you menacingly. You look at them in confusion. Why were they here?

"Thought we heard some commotion." Laughed a witch.

"y/n!" Sebastian calls out desperately "get away!" You would have ran to him if given enough time. But, you were instead blasted with an attack before your body could react.

"Crucio!" One of the masked wizards shrieked. You fell to the ground convulsing uncontrollably. Your screeches of pain rattled the ears of those who looked in terror. Sebastian ran out from the crowd along with your family. Their wands now pointed at the dark wizards.

"Expelliarmus!" Sebastian roared as he disarmed the man. Your family began fighting off the rest. Sebastian ran to you with panic. His arms lifted your limp body to his chest. "y/n! Are you okay!" He howled. You looked up with half lidded eyes.

"Go." You demand still in excruciating pain. Sebastian shakes his head.

"You're coming with me!" He argues as he tried to pull you up.

"They're after me Sebastian!" You remind him "take Ann and Ominis inside!" You push his arms off of you angrily. He continues to fight to get you to follow him. Frustrated you raise your hand at his chest "depulso!" Your spell knocked Sebastian to the ground behind him. His eyes filled with tears. How could you have casted a spell on him like that? He took note of your bare hand. No wand.

You stand and turn away from him. Limping from the pain. You extend both arms out and join the fight with your family. Using both hands to cast spells in either direction. Sebastian had never seen anything like that. You ducked and dodged attacks. With feet in the air you used your own legs to cast spells. Kicking attacks to the enemies. Was this the training he had heard about all along? Still, he could tell you were weak and moving slowly from the crucio attack.

Solomon ran over and grabbed the unmoving boy in his arms. He ripped Sebastian away from the ground and over his shoulder. As Sebastian hung he looked back up to see the fading sight of you fighting. The rest of the town ran into their own homes afraid of the madness. Once Solomon reached the front door he tossed Sebastian down to the ground. Ann and Ominis were already catching their breaths inside. Solomons strained expression looked at the young group. He moved his lips to speak but was interrupted.