Chapter fiv The Devious Lick

After discussing the plan for a few days, they have a general idea of what they were doing. Getting 130 tons of Uranium was no joke, and it will be heavily guarded or something I dunno.

Horsey and Aby backflipped out of Aby's windows in her house and started to run towards the nearest nuclear power plant, once they got there, they discovered that it was full of uranium, horsey even ate some. When they were throwing the uranium into the bags they had with them, they saw something in the distance...

It was Mey, the destroyer of worlds.

"Oh no." Whispered Aby, Mey was a powerful and devious creature that should not be taken lightly, and she has been known to ruin many books by making the plot bad. And now, she was out for blood. As an already evil force threatening Wattpadland, it seems that she had teamed up with the evil creature to destroy Wattpadland once and for all.

Mey began walking towards them, deviously, she was wearing a 1870's style trench coat, pink striped pajama pants, and the Big Red Bootsfrom MSCHF, and she was wielding a flamethrower powered by the methane from cows (oh my god).

"hElLo ChIlDrEn." She said in a cringe voice. "wHaT aRe YoU dOiNg?"

"Yo mom." Horsey said with rizz.

"Lmao, gottem." Said Aby.

"yOu ThInK tHiS iS fUnNy?" She said, powering up her flamethrowers, jets of flame were already leaping out.

"Ummmmmmmm ACTUALLY Yes." Aby said, she pulled out a goofy ahh Ohio axe, "its stabbin time."

Horsey drew the damp longsword from it's sheath and pointed it at Mey.

Mey charged towards them while singing the greatest showman songs, she fired a storm of fire upon horsey, who just barely dodged them, Aby threw her axe at Mey and missed her, the axe flew back like a boomerang and missed her again, Aby caught the axe with pain, meanwhile, may was using the flamethrower as a melee weapon and swinging it at horsey with crushing force, horsey was just able to parry the hits, but if they don't do something unexpected soon, he is not going to last much longer, even with the damp longsword.

Aby pulled several splash potions of instant damage (instant damage II) out of her shirt pocket, and threw them at may, one of them hit her, making her stagger in the Big Red Boots from MSCHF, they weren't very good for combat, and horsey aimed a full roundhouse kick at her, and hit the Big Red Boots from MSCHF. May was enraged because they costed almost $300 dollars, which was a lotta money. But horsey and Aby were pushing her back into the power plant, Mey was still operating her flamethrower, which looked a bit worse for wear after being struck several times by the damp longsword, and suddenly,

It exploded.

Mey was launched several kilometers in the air and disappeared with a star.

"Wow, that was pre'e easy." Said abbey, and they carried the bags of uranium back to Aby's house, and they plan to build a grenade with it, the grenade should be theoretically powerful enough to destroy the evil creature and it's invading army, saving Wattpadland for good.