The VIIth Chapter

Horsey and Aby finally arrived at the place Aby mentioned, it was a safe spot, and a place of immense and immaculate rizz. (As long as you don't piss off the owner)

The sounds of hur hur hur hur hur hur hur hur hur hur hur rang from inside the large building as Aby parked her car, there was no one else in the parking lot, which was weird for such a big resturant. Horsey read the slogan below the resturant's name: "Where rizz and come, come to life. What is that supposed to mean?" Horsey said.

They walked into the resturant, and they were greeted by the rizzler himself, Con-man_04. He said with immaculate, undeniable rizz: "Hello my fellow rizzler-" He said to Horsey, "-and the most rizzless thing in existence." He said to Aby. Aby was sad because no rizz.

"Anyways, what would you like to order? CASH ONLY..."

He gave them the Rizzler Menu and they flicked though it, it went as follows: Connor's rizzler resturant/pizzeria rizz menu (made with rizz paper) Only rizzlers allowed.

Rizz Food: 

Rizzaroni Pizza: Rizz sausage, rizz cheese, rizz pizza base: $68.99 Rizzcoins 

Margarizza: Rizz cheese, rizz pizza base: $68.98 Rizzcoins and 1/2 car engine 

Rizz Lovers: Rizz sausage, rizz bacon, rizz beef, rizz cheese, rizz pizza base: $68.78 Rizzcoins, 1/2 car engine and a dollop of expired coupons.

Vegerizzian: Rizz vegetables (carrot, potato, tomato, lettuce, eggplant, aubergine, avacado, cucumber, pumpkin, brocolli, cauliflower, rizz flower, rizz tree leaves, rizzius rizzius (the common rizz plant), rizz vegetarian fish (fish on a vegetarian diet), rizz corn, super rizz corn, super enzyme loaded rizz corn, super mutated enzyme loaded rizz corn, super steroid muated enzyme rizz corn, 'the goods', beans), rizz cheese, rizz pizza base, special sauce: $690 Rizzcoins, 1/2 car engine, a dollop of expired coupons and 1 meat. 

Rizzanara: Rizz fish, rizz squid, rizz prawn, rizz clams, rizz cheese, rizz pizza base: $69 Rizzcoins, 1/2 car engine, a dollop of expired coupons, 1 meat, 1/4 black hole. Rizzshrooms: Rizz mushrooms, rizz cheese, rizz pizza base: $69 Rizzcoins, 1/2 car engine, a dollop of expired coupons, 1 meat, 1/4 black hole, 1/3 white hole. 

Cheese: Cheese, pizza base: $10 

Oscar Wijnen Woke Vegetarian Super Combo: Illicit substances, Rizz vegetables (see Vegerizzian), vegetarian turkey leg, vegans, Proxima Centauri, Rizzrooms wallpaper, microwaved Rizzbird egg, special sauce, super special sauce, ultra special sauce, ascended special sauce: $567 Rizzcoins, 3 fortnite fragments, 10 meat.

Rizz Drinks: 

Special sauce: $400 Rizzcoins

Super special sauce: $600 Rizzcoins

Ultra special sauce: $800 Rizzcoins 

Ascended special sauce: $1000 Rizzcoins

Copium: $50 Rizzcoins

Blended KFC wicked wings: $60 Rizzcoins 

Rizz grass juice blend: Rizz grass, dirt, rocks: $100 Rizzcoins

Pepsi Max with sugar: $1Pepsi Max no sugar: $1 Billion Rizzcoins

Please take your order to the Rizzler himself, Con_man-04 or Connor.

Horsey and Aby read the menu, how can it be so expensive? Horsey only had 1 Rizzcoin on him, he thought he wasn't going to need much more than that, but then, a devious idea struck him..."We'll take the Rizzaroni pizza please, Oh Great Rizzler." Horsey bowed, Con-man_04 took their order and walked into the kitchen with immaculate rizz, the sound of the door rizzily slamming was enough to rizz up cars.

"Heres the gameplan, we say we will pay after we eat, but after we eat, we run out as fast as possible, no amount of rizz will stop us..." Horsey said to Aby, who nodded rizzlessly.

The rizzy food arrived and immaculate rizz aromas filled up their nose and every other part of their body. Horsey and Aby were stunned, how can food be this good? (And rizzy).

"We will pay after we eat ;)" Said Aby deviously, Connor went back to producing copius amounts of special sauce again.

Horsey and Aby halved the Rizzaroni pizza, it was rizzy, as to be expected, the slogan was right, the rizz and come does really come to life.

When they finished eating, Horsey and Aby realised that Connor the rizzler has still not finished making sauce yet. They quickly ran to the exit. "No amount of rizz can stop us!!!!" Aby said. 

"Oh but this can..." They heard an ominous and rizzy voice behind them, it was Con-man_04, and he has the rizz glock in his hand which he pulled out of a rizza box...

"RUN!!!" Aby said, going towards their car.

"NO!!!" Said Horsey. "Once the Rizzler has his sights on someone, he is relentless, we must fight!!!"

Horsey pulled out the glistening damp longsword, with it's special damp metal construction, even the toughest of materials will surely break...

Con-man_04 fired rizz bullets out of his Rizz glock, and suprise suprise, the bullets were so rizzy and cracked they can even pierce the protagonist plot armor, Horsey was hit by all three bullets and fell to the ground, dropping the damp longsword.

He started being rizzified. Aby started panicking because rizzifying meant almost certain death. 

She didn't even have time to pull out the goofy ahh ohio axe before another three bullets hit her, three is the rizziest number. Horsey struggled, he knew that his own rizz will overpower the rizz bullets, but he is still weaker. He used his rizz powers to expell the bullets out of him and Abby to use as homing missiles back to Con-man_04 but he ate all the bullets.

"Hah! My immaculate rizz defends me against all other types of rizz attacks! Now you tried to steal food at MY resturant, so you will PAY! WITH YOUR LIVES!"

"Then defend against this!" Horsey said, swinging the damp longsword at connor, bro dodged it and broke the damp longsword clean in half. Horsey fell back, shocked, clutching the broken handle of the sword: "How did you manage to break the strongest material in Wattpadland????" "Because my rizz is too powerful..." Con-man_04 said, he was indeed a rizzler.

"Are you working with the evil creature to take over Wattpadland???" Horsey said to the rizzler.

No, I have no intention of doing so, I merely want to run my rizzler resturant without PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL FOOD! In case you forgot about THAT obvious reason..." Con-man_04 said.

Horsey was baffleghasted, the man, the rizzler, was too powerful, how could they get out of this one alive? Connor snapped his fingers and a rizzy sound cut through the frigid dusk air. Out of the resturant came 4 rizzy animatronics."Wait is that a fnaf referen-" Aby began to say, but the animatronics started launching rizz homing missiles at her and horsey while saying 'hur hur hur hur hur' Connor got bored and went inside of his resturant for plot convenience.

Now that he's distracted, we can take out the rizztime animatronics!" Horsey said. He smacked aside the homing missiles like they were pinãtas and bashed the first rizz animatronic with the handle of the damp longsword, the rizzimatronics were nowhere nearly as powerful as the rizzler himself, how incredibly convenient for the plot! 🙂

Aby pulled out her goofy ahh ohio axe: "It's stabbin' time." She threw her axe like a boomerang and this time actually managed to one of the rizzimatronics, it imploded in a pile of rizzy flames and blew up everywhere. The other two rizzimatronics ran back into the rizzeria, obviously realising they were outmatched.

"Quick! This is our chance!" Aby said to Horsey who was picking up the pieces of the damp longsword, they ran to her car, the susmobile, and quickly drove off into the forest. Unbeknownst to them, a pair of sussy eyes were watching them sussily in the bushes. OOOOOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER!

Announcements: thank you for more than 300 views! When me and @Horsey_H started this story as a joke, we had no idea it would get this popular, next chapter coming out after 69 rizz years.