Chapter Six

Horsey and Aby were nearly finished with the powerful grenade capable of 1-shotting the wild and dangerous creature threatening Wattpadland, their supply of uranium was more than enough to make the improvised explosive and a luxurious dinner. (Don't actually eat uranium kids.)

It was morning, the sun was beginning to crawl slowly onto the sky, hues of red, orange and yellow blended together in perfect harmony, spilt across the dawn sky, the air was fresh and crisp, and the scenery was like a painting created with care, capturing the most beautiful moment of sunrise.

Horsey was on the balcony of Aby's house, the construction of the grenade is nearly complete, and Horsey had just woken up for the morning to finish it off.

But suddenly, something disturbed the morning peace. Horsey strained his eyes to look at it, it looked like a small red cloud in the distance, looking too red to be a part of the sunrise.

Horsey felt a sense of panic and realised immediately with his rizz radar that the cloud was afflicted with the evil creature. He quickly rushed inside and woke Abby.

"What is it?" Aby said, "I was dreaming about getting rizz for once >:("

"There's some sort of red cloud outside and it's like, i dunno, getting closer!!!" Horsey said with a fractured spine.

Horsey and Aby went on the balcony again, the red cloud was growing larger by the minute, it was now at least five times its size from before, this is truly peak describing.

Horsey was baffleghasted, the cloud looks evil, wise and mystical all at the same time, how were they going to get out of this one alive????

Aby grabbed Horsey, the near-completed grenade and jumped into her car, the Sus-Mobile, the car started up with a sussy noise that was extremely sus, just like Baxter hole man. Horsey was paralysed with fear.

"We will have to abandon the house..." Said Aby sadly. Horsey nodded, it was the right thing to do. "Besides, I know where we can take shelter and eat, it's a rizzy place called Connor's Rizzeria...."