Chap' 12

The sun shone through the damp roof of the dark oak forest glistening off the sussy, damp leaves. The gravel beneath the Sus-Mobile crunched as Horsey and Aby sped 69 kilometers over the non-existent speed limit down a old and withered gravel trail that weaved between the wise oak trees girthy branches.

As Aby drove, Horseys Rizzdar could sense something wise and mystical waching them with threatening eyes.

"drive faster!" horsey instructed Aby despite His stomach dropping with each tree root Aby hit at 69 kilometers per hour

Aby took her sussy eyes off the road to look back at Horsey while she spoke. "The Sus-Mobile has a strict speed limit of 69 kilometers per hour or else the moon will implode killing us all!" Aby explained.

"WHAM" something long and hard hit the side of the Sus-Mobile. Causing aby to turn her Sussy gaze back to the gravel road ahead.

A strong suspicious wind swept through the forest awakening the wise mystical oak trees. The trees swung their thick branches at the Sus-Mobile forcing Aby to swerve the vehicle off-road and onto the damp rocky forest floor.

Horsey drew Aby's Ohio Axe from her bag and held it out the side of the Sus-Mobile, swiping at each branch that swung their way.

"They must be defending the HQ of The Threat to Wattpadland" Horsey stated, Sweat dripping from his fractured spine from swinging the axe.

Aby Guided the Sus-Mobile Back towards the gravel track, where there were less trees to attack them. Horsey was now standing on top of the Sus-Mobile where he could cause the most damage to the trees branches.

The Ohio Axe would only do temporary damage to the trees as their branches were capable of growing back in just 69 minutes.

As the wide and thick branches of the mystical oak trees fell to the floor around the Sus-Mobile Aby's sussy eyes could just see the end of the gravel track nearing. The forest breeze grew stronger and wiser as less whimsical trees were attacking. However the closer the Sus-Mobile came to the end of the track the Smaller the opening in the trees became.

"the trees are closing in on us!" Aby called out to horsey "were going to have to break the very strict speed limit for the Sus-Mobile risking the very fate of existence within a 69 galaxy radius"

Aby smashed the Sus-Mobiles accelerator as the vehicle reached 6,969 kilometers per hour.

The gap between the wise, mystical and threatening trees was smaller than ever, (not to size shame) as the trees closed in on them.

"I held them off for as long as I could. If the gap closes on us then the forest will swallow us and game over" stated horsey as he climbed back into the vehicle.

Aby dodged the trees attacks down the last 69 meters of the trail, before hitting a tree root sending the Sus-Mobile soaring through the whimsical air and straight through the ever closing gap of the wise and mystical forest.

The Sus-Mobile smashed the ground so hard that 6,969 innocent civilians within a 69 kilometer radius died of 'natural causes'

Aby and Horsey climbed out of the Sus-Mobile and onto the rocky hard ground of what looked to be a factory.

"This must be the place" horsey said looking at the map he held in his hooves.

"I guess we go inside now or smth idk" said Aby as she walked sussily towards the gates of the factory.

Horsey pulled Aby back dragging her behind a bush. He pointed toward the entrance and said "there are guards" There were indeed two suspicious figures in red...spacesuits? Guarding the oak door.

"just use ur ID dumbass" Aby laughed

Horsey did not find this funny since he lost his ID in the incident of 1999 when J-Chat happened. Aby got up and began waltzing (literally) in a sussy manner over to the gaurds. Horsey followed as Aby showed her Sussy fake ID to the gaurds.

Wattpadland ID

DLN: 69 696 969

DOB: 6/9/6969

1: Stabby Aby

2: 69 sex St. Wattpadland

8: Wattpadland PA 69696 0000

4b EXP: 69/69/696969

4a ISS: 696/9/696969

15: SEX: IT

16: HGT: -6'9

9: CLASS: 69

9a END: NONE

12: REGISTER: NONE

Aby handed the gaurds her id. The gaurds took one look at her and without even looking at her ID he said "Her Royal Highness has been awaiting your arrival, come with us..."

The gaurds lead Aby and Horsey Down the concrete pathway toward the entrance to the whimsical and sussy warehouse. Inside the warehouse was a spiral staircase branching off to multiple rooms filled with sussy plants. "those are her majesty's white powder farms if you know what I mean" said one of the gaurds. Horsey had to pull Aby away from one of the sussy rooms to stop her from snorting the pure 969% Columbian powder.

As Horsey and Aby were escorted down the halls of the warehouse and up a massive staircase. they were lead to a room at the top. 

The room was dimly lit. The room had a sussy vibe to it. Horsey and Aby were lead into the office room a suspicious threatening gaze turned to them. It was a shadowy figure ordered the gaurds to leave the room letting the heavy metal doors shut behind them, blowing out all the candles in the room but one, the one in the figures hand.

"I've been awaiting your arrival Horsey... and uh, you, whoever you are" The figure spoke slowly and soothingly with the slightest undertone of gayness, zestyness and threat. "welcome to my palace! here we make the finest 969% pure Columbian powder...and of course...other matters."

"hah, not much of a palace" said Horsey. Aby elbowed him in his fractured spine which cause the instantaneous mass destruction of 69 planets.

The figure remained deathly silent. Her silhouette turning to the sussy mortal face of Stabby Aby almost expecting her to speak. In place of the silence the figure finally spoke once more "I've heard that the two of you have been searching Wattpadland for me..." She lit the candle in her hand illuminating her zesty face...

(Ooh cliff-Horsey-hanger)

Authors message: I wrote this chapter for my English essay :) (obviously I DID make it this inappropriate)