Chapter 12+1: The confrontation

The figures face was ominous, glistening in the eerie warmth of the flickering candle-light. The figures features were defined and unsettling. Short curls wove down her neck down to her shoulders. Her eyes glistened a pale blue with flickers of orange fire glinting in her iris.

Aby let out a slight gasp moving her hand behind her back, subtly reaching for her Ohio Axe. Horsey did the same, pulling the remains of the Damp Longsword out from the alternate dimension inside him where he keeps everything of value including a single fuck to give.

"Pfft, rookie move" exclaimed the Threat to Wattpadland "you don't think you could ACTUALLY beat ME in a battle" she cackled.

Horsey gulped staring at the broken fragments of the damp longsword that he held between his hooves and suddenly remembered with a cold sweat they forgot to bring the nuclear grenade. He then looked over to Aby who had a confident look spread across her face as she stood before the Threat to Wattpadland ready for battle.

"how about, I make you a deal..." offered the Threat to Wattpadland.

"what sort of deal are we talking about here?" horsey questioned the threat to Wattpadland's intentions. He knew that Aby and him alone weren't strong enough to win a battle against the threat to wattpadland, especially not with a broken weapon.

"how about..." the Threat to Wattpadland looked around, the broken fragments of the damp longsword catching her eye as they glisten in the light of the candles scattered around the HQ. "you two join me in my conquest...help me destroy all of wattpadland..."

"That's ridiculous!" exclaimed Horsey, his sole mission in this story was to save wattpadland, not defile it along with the evil creature!

The threat to wattpadland grinned from ear to ear. "fine. Then how about... I get your sword, and you two, get to walk out of here unscathed"

Horsey thought about the offer. He thought that maybe he could save the land of Wattpad at the cost of the OG longsword, sure if he made another all by himself it would never be nearly as powerful let alone well crafted. However it could save all of Wattpadland. Horsey was about to speak before Aby interrupted him. 

 "you're not seriously considering giving her the sword, are you?" Aby whispered. "Who knows what she could do with it, she might create a super destructive weapon or something!"

Horsey hadn't considered that option, he looked down at the two fragments, and then up at the figure. (FROM THE ROBLOX GAME DOORS AYO??????????? /j)

"take your time, I know you want to make the right decision" said the threat to Wattpadland.

Horsey and Aby exchanged a brief look that communicated all that needed to be said between the two of them. Then on the signal of Aby nodding her head Horsey reached into the alternate dimension inside him through his fractured spine. Horsey pulled out something new, something that hadn't seen the light of day since the incident in 1999. THE OBJECT...

The light from the object radiated dimly yet defiantly against the otherwise dark room, the figure snarled and pulled out a weapon.

"What is that?" Whispered Aby at the weapon. And suddenly, she got chills down her spine, another well thought out epic fight scene was going to begin, and she can feel it. 

Suddenly, the evil figure's weapon moulded into a handgun, and she shot at horsey and aby at an impossibly fast pace, like someone was drag clicking on a mouse, the projectiles were bright pink and scorched Horsey's eyes.

Aby quickly moved in front of him and tried to swipe the projectiles away, but instead, they clung to her axe like glue.

"AHH! What the hell?" Aby said, shocked, the axe was now covered in a pink aura and was suddenly yanked out of her hands by a strong force. Aby nearly stumbled and fell.