chomping chempter tenth

Horsey and Aby backed out of the Walmart and parked in the parking lot. Aby started tossing the nuclear grenade around like it was a bouncy ball.

"What do we do now?" Horsey said. He was very baffleghasted, he didn't even know where the evil creature was located, sure, it's minions were spotted all across the land, the wise mystical trees, but nothing else is known about it.

Horsey thinks he is having an existential crisis. But then, Aby has a genius idea. "What if we contact the wattpadland satellite system? We can use the satellites to find the evil creature, that would be awfully convenient."

And then they started driving towards the wattpadland center for satellite control, or WCSC for short, cool acronym.

Horsey and Aby sped 69 kilometers above the speed limit because they are cool or something. They finally arrived at the WCSC under a blue and white sky, the weather is calm despite the perilous situation at hand.

Horsey and Aby knocked on the door to the center, naturally, no one answered, because most citizens have abandoned their duties to help fight off the wild and evil creature or to evacuate the land.

Horsey instead opted for kicking down the sussy iron door, it opened and they peeked inside, it was empty, rays of sunlight filtered through the shuttered windows and small bits of dust drifted on the breeze.

Horsey started to take the long staircase up to the control tower, which was located at the very top of the center. Horsey was tearing up at how questionable this all was. They reached the top and saw all the panels, Aby started to press several buttons, the the screens sprang to life.

"Wow, this place is more advanced than I thought it would be!" Horsey said. "I've never been here before."

Horsey and Abby saw all the satellites were still online, and pictures of different parts of wattpadland was displayed on the giant screens, but one screen in particular caught Horsey's attention.

"Aby, come have a look at this, why is there a glowing orange dot in one of the screens?" Aby looked at the screen, it displayed a bright red dot that seemed to be burning on one of the screens, bigger than any of the other landmarks. They quickly checked the location, it didn't have a name but a marker was placed on it: 'wise mystical tree headquarters, location of the threat?'.

"Of course it's the wise mystical trees!" Horsey said with anger, "I remember fighting one, it destroyed my barn and said that the wise ones have allied themselves with the evil creature! This must be where they are hiding out!"

"And I bet that dot is a marker left by one of the researchers who must have found out! "They looked at the dot, still sharp and burned into the monitor screen.

Aby shut off the monitors and they both walked out of the WCSC. "Now we know where they are, we'll have to use the grenade to stop them!"

"Yay." Horsey said.

But as they got in their car to head towards the wise and mystical HQ of the wise and mysticular woods, they didn't realize that once again, they were being watched, but this time, the eyes were wise...and mystical...

Tune in sometime later for more.