Introduction

Hi, everyone! Welcome to TweetyGram!

First of all, thank you so much for checking this book out

First of all, thank you so much for checking this book out. It really means the world to me *hugs*

WARNING! This book contains a bucket full of cuteness and cheesiness that will make you laugh, cry, and most probably cringe at the same time. To avoid some unexpected incidents such as choking or snorting, please stay away from food and/or drinks while you're reading this book.

This book will talk about body image and mental health issues that might be triggering to some people, so readers' discretion is advised.

Again, thanks for giving my book a chance. Hope you enjoy it! ;)

Start Date: June 1st, 2023

~BLURB~

TweetyWolf (n): someone who pretends to be someone else on TweetyGram to scam others out of their money.

***

When 22-year-old aspiring crime journalist Lindsey Darling signs up for the popular social media app TweetyGram, she has only one goal in mind: find a fresh, crime-related story to report.

An unexpected reunion with her childhood friends leads her to the hunt for the mysterious Malibu Wolf, who has been scamming die-hard fans of the hit TV show Malibu, 90265. But what begins as a routine investigation quickly turns into a wild-goose chase for perfection, and the more time Lindsey spends on TweetyGram, the more chaotic her life becomes.

Soon, she finds herself posing as her annoyingly handsome neighbor's fake girlfriend, pretending to be a member of the Maccheronian royal family, and babysitting an influencer cat.

Oh, and then there's that green-eyed monster in her head.

With the stakes keep getting higher and higher, can Lindsey catch the Malibu Wolf and survive the cutthroat world of social media?