prologue

In a forest, a man is seen aiming at one of the deer among a herd of deer with his (or rather his deceased grandfather's) M1 rifle.

And that man is me, Andri.

Andri: sorry comrade (pulling the gun trigger)

BANG!!!

The shot missed a few inches from the deer's head, so the deer immediately fled in all directions.

Andri: (sniffing annoyed) good

After my hunting experiment failed, I finally chose to return to the camp in the middle of the forest.

The reason why I set up camp here is to get peace from life in the city.

Even more so with the current situation in the city whether it's demonstrations, economic problems, and others.

And also about friends, I do have friends, but they have their own lives so we haven't seen each other for quite a long time.

Returning from hunting, I burned the fish that I happened to catch while crossing the river on the way to camp.

Andri: (looking at his cellphone) you know, I miss you.

I also checked my cellphone and looked into the gallery to see photos of me and my friends together when I was still in school and until the last moment we said goodbye.

Andri: I hope you guys still remember me (putting his cellphone back in his pocket)

After a while, finally my grilled fish is finished and ready to eat.

Even though it is without seasoning, it tastes good because it is obtained directly from nature.

Andri: (hears rustling from the side) eh?

I also saw a small wolf cub slowly coming out of the bushes looking at me curiously.

Andri: oh hi little one, how are you? (looks at grilled fish) do you want this?

The wolf cub looked at the grilled fish with a hungry expression.

Andri: okay (cutting the grilled fish in half and throwing it at the wolf cub)

I smiled when I saw the wolf cubs eating the fish with gusto

It occurred to me to pet him, but before I could pet him, there was a distant howl that made the wolf go in the direction of the howling.

Meanwhile, I could only watch the wolf cub leave with disappointment because I couldn't pet him.

And before I could be sad, suddenly there was a heavy storm accompanied by thunder which required me to quickly enter my tent.

Andri: (looking at his tent being shaken by the storm) It's definitely going to be a long night.

That's what I said without knowing that tomorrow is the beginning of my journey to a place I don't know at all.