meet

It's been a while since I decided to go with Blue Hair (the guy in the last chapter) to get out of this forest, but we still can't find a bright spot, even with the map that Blue Hair has.

I couldn't help but think of his appearance that I never saw. Whether it's his clothes, his blue hair (which I thought was dyed, but upon closer inspection the blue in his hair looks natural), the blue markings on his cheeks, or the fact that he carries a sword, which obviously people will not carry everyday. (except those who are cosplaying anime characters).

????(girl): (From a distance) aaaaaaaa!

Blue Hair: hey, you hear that?

Andri : yes, I think someone is in danger

Blue Hair: let's go there

Andri: ok come on

We went in the direction of the sound and I hope we can make it in time

-

A few moments later we arrived where the sound came from. But what we saw surprised me.

Andri: wh-what is that?

What I saw was what others would call a furry tigress in green, being cornered and frightened by a man in brown who had a sword in hand and had a sadistic expression on his face.

Man: Well well well. look what i have here. Poor Keidran you are clearly in human territory.

Andri: keidran?

Man: heh Obviously your head is going to be expensive here (preparing to slash using his sword)

Blue Hair: (stands in the way of the man with sword drawn) hey! Leave her alone!

Andri: wait what the-oh nevermind (draws gun and stands beside Blue Hair) yeah! Leave her alone buddy!

Man: (angry) hey! Who do you think you are! I saw her first-(surprised to see Blue Hair) wait y-you Master Templar (sheathes his sword) sorry Master Trace, I didn't know she was yours, I-I'm leaving.

Andri: (watching the man leave) master templar?

Blue Hair(Trace): Trace is that my name?

Andri: I think so

We also looked back at the tigress.

Andri: hey are you okay?

Trace: Well don't worry, that guy won't hurt you.

While he just looked at us curiously, or more precisely at Trace.

Andri: (whispering) I don't know Trace, but I think we should go.

Trace: (nods)e...well bye....take care of yourself

So we went. but just a few steps, suddenly the tigress lunged and hugged Trace

Tigress: Nya!

Trace: Aaaaa!

Andri: trace! (aims at Tigress, but then lowers his aim)

Andri: (Seeing that Trace was hugged with a thank you hug) eh?

Trace: e.... Andri, help me.

Andri: huh (helps release Trace from the hug) it will be a long journey