New town

BEEB BEEB BEEB BEEB

Andri: uh (Wakes up and turns off the alarm) wow last night was a peaceful night (takes off headset)

If I had known what happened last night, I certainly wouldn't have called it a peaceful night.

Andri: (checks the clock on his cellphone which shows ten in the morning) damn, I set the wrong alarm time, I hope they won't be angry that I overslept.

I came out and found that Trace and Flora's tent was gone.

Andri: where are the two of them?

I checked Keith's tent which was still there, but Keith wasn't there.

Andri: If Keith's tent is still here, he shouldn't have gone far.

And then I went looking for Keith.

-

Andri: Keith! Keith! Where are you!?

Keith: Oh hey Andri

Andri: Eh? (looks around to see Keith but doesn't see him) Keith where are you?

Keith: Up here

I looked up the tree and saw Keith there with a flat expression and he was still wearing his pajamas.

Andri: e... Keith, why are you up there?

Keith: (slightly annoyed) Oh nothing. Just got a thank you from Trace. and can you help me down? We have to catch up with them.

-

Keith: (while looking at the map) hey Andri, have you finished packing?

Andri: (tying the roll of tent to the bag) Well, I'm done (approaching Keith)

Keith: Good we should catch up with them before they get into trouble (walks away)

Andri: OK, lead the way (following Keith).

-

After a while we walked, we finally we saw the "new town" where I easily saw a tall tower with some kind of blue crystal ball floating on top and slightly emitting a red light that looked a little threatening

Keith: Alright let's go (walks into town)

Andri: (looking towards the tower) somehow I feel something is going to happen (follows Keith)

-

Keith and I had been walking through town for a while and hadn't seen Trace or Flora.

The view in this city is quite nice, it reminds me of the fantasy themed films or cartoons that I like to watch.

and there's even a medieval Pizza shop here.

But what makes me feel annoyed is the fact that there is slavery here, and the keidran are victims of it.

I could see that their hands were tied and led around by humans, or some were placed in cages in bad conditions.

Meanwhile, Keith was clearly not surprised by this sight because maybe he had seen something like this before, or the fact that he didn't really like keidran for some reason.

Meanwhile, I can only hope that the keidran can be free from slavery.

Keith: (annoyed) Tch where are they?,

Andri: Hey Keith, what if we go there? (points to a tavern) there's a chance they're both there

Keith: You're right Andri. Moreover, we also need a place to rest.