where am i?

A/N:"thinking"

Andri: (looks around) okay, what's going on here?.

This morning I woke up between the torn pieces of my tent, which somehow got destroyed with me not having the slightest injury.

Andri: I hope nothing else is missing (starts looking around)

After a while of looking around, I only found my bag with some canned food, a solar power bank, my M1 rifle, my Browning Hi-Power pistol, and my pocketknife. while the others could not be found or were in a destroyed condition.

Andri: (sigh of relief) huh, at least you're still here. (starts checking cellphone) wait, what?

Andri: (sees that there is no signal) seriously, (sighs) okay now I have to go to the cabin (starts walking away)

After a while I walked towards my cabin, I realized that the road I was passing looked foreign.

Andri: (looking around) wait, where am I?

I also saw a tree and decided to climb on it to get a better view

Andri: (confused) what?

What I saw from the top of the tree was completely different from the environment around my camp, because it was not far from my camp there was clearly a radio tower there, but now the radio tower is nowhere to be seen.

And I also saw a lake from afar, which wasn't there before.

Andri: (down from the top of the tree) where is this actually?

-two days later

I don't know how far I've walked through this forest, but I haven't found any signs of civilization.

but then i saw someone who looked unconscious lying on the ground, near a tree.

so I decided to approach the person, to see if the person was okay.

when I was near that person, I could see that the person was a man with blue hair and he was wearing white clothes, and a sword tied to the man's waist.

Andri: why is he carrying a sword?

Putting aside my thoughts, I also slightly nudged the man's cheek with my finger to wake him up.

Andri: hey, wake up.

Then, slowly the blue-haired man began to wake up.

Blue Hair: (groans) eh?

Andri: hey, are you okay?

Blue Hair: (nervous)a-,I'm fine

Blue Hair: (stands up and looks around) wait, where is this?, who are you?.

Andri: My name is Andri and we are in the forest...... To be honest I don't know exactly where we are either

Blue Hair: e.... How come?

Andri: well I don't know how I got here. the only thing I know is that I just woke up between the torn tents in a completely different place

Andri: and by the way what's your name?

Blue Hair: Well my name is..... Eh...... I don't know

Andri: wait, have you lost your memory?

Blue Hair: I guess so, I don't remember anything before this.

Andri: ok, and by the way we should probably go. It's not good to stay where we don't know

Blue Hair: all right, let's go.

And we walked away through the forest to find a way out of here