kgufugfzuf

Jvhyfhdgfjggfjgh2010-

Andri: CIH! (Rudely pulls out the knife in his stomach and throws it)

It can be seen that now Andri is standing in a field of corpses of his enemies.

Gasping, he looked around to see if there was movement.

there is only silence.

that was until he heard a gasping sound.

Looking to the side, he saw Ember, his best friend.

Weakly, he picked up the ax in front of him and started walking through the corpses towards Ember.

He fell due to the wounds and bleeding he experienced, but quickly recovered and then walked towards Ember.

When he was in front of the unconscious Ember, he just stared at her.

But then with great difficulty, he started to raise his ax and aimed at Ember's neck.

Andri: (screeching) GRAAAAA!

just before he could swing his axe, an arrow shot out and stuck in his throat causing serious damage.

He let go of his ax and knelt down while holding his neck which was now bleeding.

Then his body gave out and collapsed next to Ember's body.

As his vision began to blur, he could see the rescue team starting to take Ember away to the city for treatment.

And then everything turned black.

Bunker Man: well, just look. My poor man is down. but it's okay, he'll wake up again.