afterwards

Andri: uh

I don't know how long it has been since that incident, I now find myself waking up under a tree. I couldn't move my body with excruciating pain in my chest and I had difficulty speaking let alone screaming for help. Then, I weakly looked around me and realized I was near a destroyed village, which was most likely the village we visited earlier.

Andri: damn if Trace doesn't kill me with his magic tric, then this pain will do it.

Then I heard the sound of hurried footsteps coming towards me. Turning there, I saw her approaching me hastily with a worried look. Then she knelt beside my figure who was lying helpless. She started to examine my body, and when her claws/arms touched my sore chest, I reacted with a slight groan of pain.

She realized that and apologized. then she carefully unbuttoned my shirt and gasped when she saw purple bruises covering my chest area. Then she gently touched my chest and slowly a green light came out of her hands/claws which made the pain in my chest lessen.

Andri: t-thank you

?: (smiling) You're welcome

Seeing her smile somehow made my chest warm. But then I started coughing which made my chest really hurt.

?: Andri! Andri!

I tried to stay conscious, but eventually I gave up and everything went black.

-

Andri: u-uh what happened?

I found myself lying in the tent, and realized that my chest was bandaged, but what had just happened?

?: wow you finally woke up

Looking to the right, I saw Euchre sitting there casually.

Andri: Euchre w-what happened?

Euchre: yeah I'll explain.

Euchre explained that when the tower in the previous city exploded, making Trace regain consciousness and Euchre making him faint. Meanwhile, Keith found me unconscious. Then we decided to leave the city and set up camp in the forest while taking care of me.

Euchre: -so that's how it is

Andri: huh okay, and thanks for the treatment

Euchre: You're welcome and I suggest you go back to sleep to recover your condition

Andri: hmn good Doc

Euchre smiled and went out of the tent, leaving me alone.

Andri: huh, my life story.

I looked up, as my thoughts drifted to She, the she-wolf. I somehow felt a bond towards her even though I realized I had never met her. But somehow her gaze showed that he seemed to have known me for a long time, reminds me of my friends.

Do they notice my absence, are they sad, or does no one remember me?........ I don't know, I think I have to stay strong here.