7

Aarav got angry and pushed Nina ......she fell down from the couch and was rubbing her hands to ease the pain..........

Aarav: as a patient I obeyed all my doctors advice and I even coperated with you......but now it's all enough.....get out ..

Nina: Aarav....

Aarav: what aarav.......you are also just same as like my maid......better get out.........

Nina: then why did you ask me to cook food for you......what you even think of yourself.......

Aarav: why are you showing your concern to me now......see listen you are also just a gold digger who wants all my wealth and not me......now get out.....

Nina then went out with all her things.......

Aarav sighed and just the scene came in his mind in which he saw Anika saw Nina touching him inappropriately and ran away ........

Aarav: I don't know what happened to me these days ......I'm always getting her face whenever I close my eyes......I always dreamt of a pure love to be my soulmate......but my fate I good a soul who loves my wealth more than me and even the spy of my enemy.............

Saying these he tested his head on the couch and felt sleepy.........

Anika slept till evening and saw it was past 4 o clock......

Anika: Anika what happened to you these days.....you always sleep more than usual.......what happened to you......see I didn't even cook lunch for aarav also .......now he will be more angry .......oooh my god ....what will I do now......

She then slowly walked to the downstairs and saw Aarav just working in his laptop......she slowly went near her..........

Here Aarav also wondered where she was .........he saw her when she ran to her room and now it's past 4 o clock.....she didn't show up in front of me.......

Aarav: what happened to her..... anything happened to her????? Should I check her for once......aahhhhh aarav just don't think of her ........just leave her thoughts.....come on man you can......

Just when he was thinking she came in front of him with slow steps looking down her feet......

Aarav couldn't stop smiling in seeing her cuteness........but he managed not to show it to her......he then changed his face expression into a cold one......

Anika: I'm sorry.....I just slept....I don't know that it became Evening......I didn't prepare lunch ....sorry for that....

Aarav: thank God you didn't prepare the lunch.......I don't want to taste your gross taste food.........and for your kind information I ate already by ordering the food......and a good news to you .....you don't want to cook food for me hereafter......all my foods will be delivered from the restaurant.......

Anika went from there sadly.......she wanted to know why he hate her so much........like this night also passed by......

Next day morning.........

Anika woke up early she just made herself a light breakfast and didn't cooked for him as he already warned her not to......Aarav then woke up and went to the hospital in all fit outfit......after seeing the old Aarav she felt relaxed..... because she don't want to see Aarav in the same condition which she saw yesterday.......

Anika felt very bore in the house....it's been 7 months that she went out of the house......if she insists aarav to take her somewhere, Aarav just vent his all anger in her......so she thought of herself to roam .......as she don't have any friends she felt some more lonely........then finally she made up with the decision to go out of the house.......she didn't tell anything to Aarav as she will reach the house before he comes from the hospital.........

Anika wore a simple outfit which cover her up from top to bottom......she don't want to expose her body and she is a shy person too.......

She went out after 9 o clock......she went to the amusement park first and enjoyed the games there alone......

Then while walking by she saw a couple sharing a ice cream

Anika: I wish me and my Aarav will be in this place like this couples soon......

Saying these she went to other shops while smiling.......

At 8 o clock she decided to leave to her house......

As she was walking in the road it was heavily jammed with traffic......the sound of the vehicle horns makes her feel suffocated.......she then took the shortcut which is a quiet place......

The place was dark and barely one or two lights are seen in the street.........she walked through the way while holding her bag tightly and with a scared feeling.......

While she reached the middle of the way she saw some goons drunken and was commanding while pointing at her.......at this moment she was scared to her core and don't know what to do ......the only think now in her mind was just to pass them and get to her home.....

She took some steps forward and passed then.....but the goons was soon enough to stop her......they were misbehaving with her.....

Goons: hey baby.....you look so nice.......shall we speak for a while.....

Anika(scared): who are you all.....what you need .....please leave me I want to go to my Aarav .....he must be waiting for me ..........

Goons: (seducingly)yes you can go ....but please spend your time with us also........

Now she understood that they won't leave her soon.....she then tried to push them but they were strong enough to hold her..... suddenly a goon came and slapped her really hard ....... while the other one beat her back of the head with a strong object....the second when he hut her ,she felt unconscious........

Now the goons started to test her dress slowly and were touching her inappropriately.......as she is in uncomfortable but she could feel them what they are doing .......then suddenly they hear the police Jeep sound ......the goons started to run up ......

An middle aged man saw the goons misbehaving with Anika and then he suddenly call the police ........the police arrived and arrested all of them and saw Anika in a ver bad miserable state ..... without wasting the time they called the ambulance and took her to the hospital.........

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.....

______________________________________