34

She then rubbed his injected part for another few minutes......

Now it's 11.30 at night ......

Anika: Aarav see it's already 11.30......but the dinner which we ordered had not arrived yet.....I'm starving......

Aarav: okk..... Don't worry.....you go and get ready we will go out and have our dinner....

Anika: can't you tell me this before .......

Then she was about to go to change her dress....

Aarav; Anika one minute.....can you wear the dress which I bought for you today.....

Anika: why should I wear it now......

Aarav:just go and wear and come....

Anika: fine....

Aarav was waiting outside the bathroom calmly to see her in that dress........

She finnally came and stood infront of him......he forgot to blink his eyes on seeing her so attractive and beautiful.......

Aarav: is it real......r u real.....what I'm seeing is real??

Anika; what.......Aarav what happened to you.......are you in dream world.....why are you asking those silly questions.......

Aarav: Anika you are sooo sooo beautiful today......I can't even take my eyes out of you......where did you hide this beauty in you.....ahh I couldn't take eyes of you.....

Anika: for that why are you crying....

Aarav:(touching his face)I'm not crying......it's that I can't blink my eyes after seeing you.....I feeling soo difficult to blink my eyes..... that's why the tears are coming.......

Anika: what is wrong with you Aarav ????why are behaving like this....

Aarav: you are making me behave like this......

Anika: okk....stop everything and come lets have the dinner .....I'm starving here.....

When Anika stepped out of the Aarav tied her eyes with a black cloth and asked her to stay quiet as she was bombarding with questions......

Aarav then closed the room and took her somewhere.....

Anika: Aarav don't play with my hunger......I will eat you instead.....

Aarav: permission granted......you can eat me....but before that be calm and walk towards me.....

Now the time is correctly 11.58.....he then waited for it to become 11.59......then he removed the black cloth from her eyes .....she then slowly adjusted her eyes to the light and was shocked to see the surrounding around her.......it was fully decorated with light and there was a table at the centre with two chairs and  with a cake in the table.....all these set up was done near a beach which is at the back of the resort........

Anika didn't understand anything nor she could not speak up any words......

Anika: Aarav what is all these.....

Aarav: come you said you are hungry right.....come lets have a seat....

She started walking to the table.....but then the clock struck 12 o clock......
Suddenly there was fireworks in the sky and it showed  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE ANIKA"......that's when Anika realised that it was her birthday.......

Anika was seeing him with a happy voice.....

Anika: did you did all this....

Aarav: noo.....I just dreamt of doing it....and it is happening in your dreams....are u stupid....who else is here to do all this.....of course it's me baby.....

Anika ran to him and hugged him tightly and was crying.......Aarav was shocked seeing her crying...

Aarav: hey baby.....look at me....what happened why are you crying.........look at me baby.....what happened to you.....baby .....

Anika: thank you....

Aarav: what...

Anika: for doing all this to me.....this is the first time after my parents death I'm celebrating my birthday that too in a grand way.......thank you so much my love......I love you....

Aarav kissed her forehead....

Aarav: I love you too baby.......now stop crying .....come lets  cut the cake and then we can eat our dinner tooo..

He took her to the table where the cake was already there......he then lit the candle and asked her to blow the candle.....

She then blowed the candle and he sang the birthday song for her.....she this gave the first bite of the cake to her .....he took it from her and he took a piece and feed her too.....the whole the time she was crying remembering her parents....

Anika: I miss my parents now....

Aarav: (wiped her tears) I'm your mom and dad....hereafter bring my face to your mind when you think about them.....

He then made her sit and served the food....all were her favourites.......he then removed his coat and made her wear as it was already midnight and it's so cool outside .......

Aarav: Anika  stop crying baby......it's ok.....have your food.....see it's all your favourites....

Anika then stood from her chair and took the chair and put it near his ......

Anika: feed me.....

Aarav: as you say my highness...

Finally she laughed at his command.....

He then feed her food and in turn she too feed him the food.....

Then they slowly finished their lovely dinner ....

Aarav: shall we go to the resort back baby.....

Anika nodded as no....

Aarav: why...

Anika: shall we sit here near the sea for few minutes......

Aarav : come baby let's go....

Anika smiled at him....

Anika: how you know that today is my birthday...??

Aarav:what are you even asking???how will not know an important day in my life....

Anika: you already prepared all these and so you asked me to wear the new dress right....

Aarav: yes baby.... I already planned everything....do you like it....

Anika: I loved it my love....

Aarav smiled at her.....she then laid her head in his shoulders.......

Anika: Aarav will you love me like this  till the end of my life....

Aarav: I will....

Anika:after our baby comes also you will love me like the same.....

Aarav looked at her for a second.....
Anika hided her face in his shoulders due to shyness....

Aarav: what.....are u sure....

Anika: yes Aarav.....I'm fully ready....don't make me wait more.... I already wasted my time more.....but hereafter I don't want to......make me all yours tonight.....

Hi guys.....I will be a bit busy this whole week.....so I can't promise to upload chapters this week regularly.......I'm not ending this story now......from next week I will try to update regularly.......

I hope you enjoyed it...

_____________________________________