35

Anika: Aarav make me your tonight....please....I can't hold it back anymore......

Aarav: (surprised) Anika are you sure.....I mean....don't push yourself into the relationship.......I can wait for you.....you no need to hurry with your decision.....

Anika: Noo Aarav.....I'm all set.....Im ready....make me yours peacefully.....I'm waiting....

Aarav: baby wait for me .....I will make you mine with hours.......shall we go to our room.....

Anika nodded happily.......

He then carried her in bridal style and took her to their room.....he then made her slowly lay on the bed and went to lock the door......

Then he came towards her and laid next to her while hugging her tightly......

(Next you can imagine .....I'm not good in writing 18+ .....so sorry 😔)

The next day Anika woke late in the morning as the clock showed past 11.30 in the morning.....

Anika saw Aarav was also laying near her hugging her safely around his arms.....Anika then hugged him tightly too and gave a kiss in his forehead.....then she slowly limped towards the bathroom to get rid of the soreness......

She is in pain but she decided not to show it up infront of Aarav as he will really feel guilty for doing this to her.....she then took a hot shower and was now dressing out near a mirror......

Aarav woke up and saw her sitting in a chair and was getting ready like a queen.....

Aarav: Good morning love......

Anika: you woke up.....go and take bath......

Aarav: why should I take bath now.....come we will do something romantic like last night and then I will take bath....

Anika: you....(saying this she throwed a pillow towards him)

Aarav: okk.....calm down....let me go and take a bath first.......even if you didnt tell me this I would probably go and take bath first.....I can even feel that I'm stinking now...

Then he took his towel and went to take bath......

Then he came out after taking the bath.....

Aarav: baby what you need for breakfast.....

Anika: anything ....

Aarav: then shall I order vegetable soup....

Anika: what.... vegetable soup....eww ...I don't want that.....

Aarav: you only told me to order anything right....then why....

Anika: oops sorry.....I will order my breakfast....

Aarav : ok...I'm sorry I was just playing with you......

Then Aarav ordered something soo soo good for her to eat.....the food arrived to their room within 10 minutes......

Aarav called her towards the table to have their breakfast......

Anika slowly woke up and suppressed her pain and slowly walked towards the table.....they then ate their breakfast peacefully while taking about some random things.....

After the breakfast Aarav took his medical bag nad went to the bathroom without her knowledge and started preparing an injection for her......he is doctor so he knows how much pain she would have tolerated and how she is trying to suppress her pain in front of him.....after preparing it he then went towards her.....

Aarav: Anika....

Anika turn her head towards Aarav and saw him holding injection in his hand.....she thought that he came near to tell her to inject her....

Anika: Aarav why this much early today....I will give the injection at night......

Aarav: it's not for me baby.....it's for you....

Anika: for me....why.....I'm....I'm... perfectly fine.....

Aarav: how long you will suppress the pain in front of me....

Anika: what are you talking Aarav....I can't understand....

Aarav: promise me that you are not in pain..

Anika didn't said anything and stayed silent......

Aarav: what baby....you are so silent now...

Anika: I thought If I tell you this then you will feel bad for doing with me.....I don't want to make you feel guilty ......I sure I really didn't feel pain while we are doing......it happened just today morning....

Aarav sighed....

Aarav: so...now you are in pain right.....come let me give you this injection.....it prevents you from the infection and reduces the pain.....it won't hurt.....

Anika: Aarav please....give me some kind of tablet....but no injection please.....

Aarav: baby I'm a doctor.....I know how  pain you are going through....come I will be very slow.....be my good girl.....

Anika: today is my birthday and you are hurting on the birthday.....you want me to cry in my birthday.....

Aarav: see.....I know you will have to go through the pain and that's why I don't want to do it with you.....now I'm regr.....

Anika: Aarav please stop...... please don't feel like that ......you can give me injection....Im ready....but don't regret .....

Aarav smiled internally for his plan to make her say ok for injection and he succeeded in doing that....

She then layed on the bed quietly and turned around showing her back.....Aarav also felt pity on her.....

Aarav went near her woke her up and made her hug his side way so that she feel safe in his arms while injecting.....
He can feel her heart is beating fast due to scaredness.......

Aarav kissed her forehead and tightly hugged her side ways in her chest and lowered her pants a little and rubbed the disinfectant and made a tight grip in her giving her no chance to move.....he then uncapped the needle and slowly inserted the needle in making her hardly flinch.......after feeling the needle pain she gave out some sounds of whipmer.......

Aarav: shhh baby.....it's over...over.....

Then he inserted the medicine slowly in......and then replaced the area with a cotton ball and was rubbing the area to ease the pain...

Aarav: and done.....done my baby....you did so good......

Aarav then made her look at him....she had few years in the edge of her eyes..

Anika: it's hurting.....

Aarav: I'm sorry....

Anika: rub it slowly......it's paining more when you press the cotton too hard....