10

Aarav went to the sofa and then slept there........

At midnight Anika was dreaming about the incident and was screaming.....

Anika: please.....please don't touch me..........please leave me........don't touch me....

Aarav woke up on hearing her screaming sound and he ran towards her bed.......

Aarav: Anika ......come on open your eyes.....come on Anika ......open your eyes.......(he said while slapping her cheeks lightly)......

Anika then slowly opened her eyes and saw Aarav was near her.......she then hugged him tightly to which he also responded and hugged her.......

Anika: Aarav see they touched me here ...here and here also(she said while showing those places)they will again come and take me away from you........please save me from them .....

Aarav: Anika listen first......see who ever did this to you was in the lockup now.....they don't have any chance to escape........they will not come here also.....and now you are fine and no one will do anything to you.......

Anika: aarav please don't leave me..... please.....

Aarav: okk okk calm down....see I will sit near you......okk...I'm here only ok .....so now just sleep ......

Anika with great difficulty finally fall asleep......aarav was sitting near her and was patting her hair with care......

Aarav: please get well soon......I can't see you like this.......

Saying these he also slept by keeping his head on the bed......

The next day........

Aarav woke up and asked a nurse to take care of Anika and he went to freshen up.......

Before he arrives Anika woke up and was continuously screaming for Aarav ..........she is ready to attack whoever tries to touch her ...

Meanwhile Aarav came and saw the mess created in the room ....
He then saw Anika who was hiding her face inside the duvet.......
Aarav without thinking anything he went and hugged her......

Aarav: shhh it's me.....you are fine and safe .....relax ....relax.......

Anika:(crying) you are soo bad .....you  broke your promise....you left me already.....

Aarav: no Anika I was here for the whole night......just befor 15 min I went to take shower and freshen up....... believe me.....

Anika: then why didn't you take me with you to your cabin.....

Aarav: you were sleeping that's why I didn't disturb.....

Anika: please don't leave without telling me....

Aarav: okk......I'm so sorry.......here after I won't leave you alone without informing.......

Anika nodded as yes......then he made her brush her teeth and get freshen up.......then they had their breakfast together for the first time after their marriage.......Aarav is feeding Anika as she resisted the food........

Aarav then asked the nurse to bring her medicine and he went near her table to prepare an injection.......Anika saw him preparing the injection but she didn't said anything........ Aarav thought that atleast she will talk while throwing tantrums for resisting the injection.....but she was too quiet......Aarav was so sad because the incident has affected her mind so badly.........the nurse came with the medicine and gave it to him...... Aarav made her eat those tablets and without any tantrums she ate the tablets.........
Then he came near her and said that he was going to give her injected as he expected her to say something if she gets to know that now she is going to be injected........

Aarav (sweetly): Anika .......see I'm going to give you injection.....a very small injection........it won't hurt......will you co-operate with me...??????........

Anika didn't said anything.....she just turned to the opposite side of Aarav telling him to proceed with the injection..........Aarav didn't said anything and started to proceed with the injection......he slowly lowered her pants down and rubbed the disinfectant over the area ..........Anika suddenly jerked and flinched in feeling the cool sensation......

Aarav: it's ok Anika.........don't be scared.....I'm here ........relax now....... come on count with me upto 10.......Aarav started counting but Anika didn't .......he slowly injected the needle in......Anika whimpered a little bit  but didn't cry......when aarav started pushing the medicine in she started moving and was crying because of the pain.......

Aarav:Anika come on ....easy....easy....come count with me  .5.......6.......7......8.......9.......10......and done......see it's done ......come be my good girl don't cry now .....I will rub it for you ..........

Anika: please rub it slowly.........

Aarav was rubbing her back she was crying continuously......

Anika: can I request you something.......

Aarav: go on....

Anika: please  don't give me injections here after.......I really hurts a lot ........

Aarav: (caringly) no I can't Anika...... these are very important to you now.........see I don't want to see you like this in this condition again that's why I'm giving you these now .........

Anika: (teary eyes) please ...........

Aarav: now don't think of that   come on tell me what you need???

Anika: nothing.....

Aarav: Anika don't be silent.......please talk to me......come on.....

Anika: no I don't want to......leave me alone please .......

Aarav: you want me to leave you........

Anika: yes

Aarav: forever.....

Anika looked up at him with teary eyes........

Anika: anyway you are going to do that then why are you asking me ...........

Aarav stood there numb......he don't know what to say.....she was right.....he was taking care of her just to make her recover........anyways he is going to ignore her once she is all fine......but now  after seeing her actions  he is feeling is that she is not a spy.......his heart and soul is telling him this repeatedly........he then went out without telling anything to her....... Anika saw him going out without telling anything.....she expected him to say that he will be there for her in her life till the end........

Aarav went to his cabin  and was now in the verge of the tears........he was not able to accept what to do now......even he is having  also feeling the same as her......now he is also showing his love and care to her........after her recovery again he have to hate her .........he was no crying don't know what to know.......he too wants her love and not want to hate her..........he really want her now.....within 24 hours he changed after seeing her.......now he want to sort out the things between them ...........he decided to give her what she wanted  so he went to her room.....

This time he decided to ask her why she did this to him........ without asking a third persons opinion he went to her room to ask her.....

That's all....I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________