14

Aarav: you are right......she is my wife.....we both got married 7 months ago.......but due to misunderstanding we don't have any kind of good relationship....... because of me only me she is in this condition today .........I hope that she will forgive me .........
Ok....now I'm gonna appoint you as her nurse ...and nobody else other than you and me should enter inside this cabin without my permission......you get that ......

Anika: yes sir.....

Aarav: and one more thing .......Im sure that she will create a huge mess once she wake up due to her anger towards me .....please inform me as soon as she wakes up.....

Nurse: ok sir.....

Aarav then went to see his appointments.........

At night 6.30

Anika woke up and saw that she was in the hospital........she then saw a nurse arranging some medicines in the trolley.........

Anika: nurse......how did I end up here.........who bought me here.....

Nurse: mam don't worry.....you are safe here and your husband bought you here......

Anika: what who is my husband........I'm not married

Nurse: mam sir already told me everything.......dont worry mam ......sir is really a good man....I think due to misunderstanding you both are separated.....please give him a chance mam...... already he is regretting for what he have done to you........ok mam my duty time is getting over.......I will call him to come here.....

She then went to call him and informed him that she has woke up .......then she winded up from there....

Aarav came running to her cabin being little nervous......

Aarav: Anika....

But she didn't even turned her face to look into him......

Aarav: Anika.......Anika please talk to me ...... please........

Anika still didn't open her mouth.....

Aarav: Anika please don't give this type of cold treatment.......your silence is killing me inside ......please give me another punishment.....please ....I will accept whatever you give me but not your ignorance.......

Anika: you will accept whatever I say.....

Aarav: for sure....

Anika: then discharge me from this hospital and come with me to the hostel which you came in the morning  as my guardian to make me reside there.....

Aarav:(teary eyes) Anika please......please don't leave me ....

Anika: you are one who promised me to give whatever I ask......then why are you telling this .........if you really feel sorry then do as what I say ........

Aarav stood from there and went near the window and was controlling his tears.......here Anika was just randomly looking at the room casually......

Aarav: ok ......I will do as you say ......but I won't discharge you today.......I will do it once you are fine.........

Anika:(angry) what is your problem in discharging me......I mean no one to you then what is your problem......

Aarav: no Anika you are my precious life which I got .......but I was brainless that I realised it just today ........just today I came to know that you are innocent........all these happened because of my friend......I believed him truly.....but he betrayed me......

Anika: what are you even telling......

Aarav: yes Anika.....my friend Chris was the one who told me that you are a spy of my enemy who was so greedy towards my property......and he showed me a video of you talking with a person who seemed like my enemy but he clearly edited that and made me believe all his words .......he did all just out of jealousy......

Anika: (teary)so what.......why didn't you believe me......you know what we the girls are the one who leave all their relationship from  their parents house and come to their husband 's house assuming that they will take a good care of us......here I'm unlucky in both the aspects........I don't have parents and I have not known about a parents love and care. .......you know what when our marriage was fixed I was so happy thinking that you will love and care me and will make me forget all my pain.....but I was clearly wrongly ....you made my pain increase.......only 30 percentage girls were happy with their husband after marriage..... remaining are like me ......they are still getting pain from both their parents and husband's side..........
If your friend has told about me means atleast you could have asked me ......I'm not gonna eat you if you came to me and ask.........but you instead you believed him but not me who came to you throwing all other relations...... Thank you so much for giving me  so much pain in my life......

Now please leave ...... don't stand in front of me.....

Aarav didn't say anything and was slowly crying hearing all her words.....she was true .....she came to me with high hopes but because of my foolishness she is facing pain...... Aarav so slowly went out of her room.....

Anika was crying inside the blanket.......

At 9.30

Aarav was in his cabin feeling very bad for Anika.....he then saw the clock and remembered that it's her medicine time and took  her dinner with him .......he came to her cabin and knocked the door and he heard a come in......

Aarav went in .....on seeing him she didn't mind himm.......

Aarav: I have brought your dinner and medicine.......

Anika: keep there and go ....I will have it ......

Aarav: noo......I can't compromise with your health.......until you complete it I'm not leaving......

Anika: hey ....what is you problem......I'm eating or I'm starving why do you care.......

Aarav: (slowly) please.... because of your anger in me don't neglect the food .......I beg you.......please.....

Anika felt bad .....so she took the plate and ate the food.....

Anika: are you happy now.....see I ate everything........

Aarav then didn't said anything and showed her a injection while rising it near her eyes .....

Anika sighed and lay down on the bed and turned around......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it............

______________________________________