15

Anika layed in the bed and turned towards the other side of Aarav......

Aarav also started to prepare the injection.......he took the cotton wipe dipped in the disinfectant and lowered her pants.........

Anika flinched a little..........he then inserted the needle and  in return he heard her whimpers........he then pushed the medicine slowly......as it is a high dose other than the other medicine it hurted a lot that she couldn't tolerate.........she started crying and started to move her legs..........he didn't said anything not he pampered her ........she was crying continuously.........he then rubbed the injected area with the cotton for 15 seconds........then he stopped rubbing after that......then Anika tried to lay down straightly but Aarav warned her not to and told her that she has to take one more injection.........hearing this Anika started crying again.......
Aarav again went to prepare another one .........he then asked her to turn on the other side........she didn't replied to his words......Aarav forcefully made her turn the other side.........

Anika: please I beg you.....please discharge me from here......I can't tolerate this ...... please......

Aarav: I'm sorry Anika.......I already told you I can't compromise with your health ......please take these you need these injections.....just tolerate for 5 days more then I will discharge you......now turn that side....

Anika: please.....don't do this to me......please.....no.....no.....I don't need this injection

Aarav was feeling so much bad for her.........

Aarav: Anika listen......I'm here na..... don't cry.....I will do it very slowly.....please don't cry like this......if you continue to cry then again I have to admit you for 8 days here....

Anika was still crying........then Aarav thought this is not gonna work so he turned her to the other side......

Aarav then held her legs together with one hand and then he lowered her pants with other side and injected.......
Anika was crying non- stop...... Aarav injected her quickly and rubbed her injected area.....he then tried to turn her to make her lay straight......but when he turned her she quickly hugged her tightly.......

Aarav smiled that she finally hugged him as she is in need of someone's warmth and pamper........

Aarav too hugged her tightly and said some soothing words to make her stop.......

Aarav: I'm sorry.......I'm really sorry my love.....I too don't want to hurt you but I need your health to get better soon.....that's why I'm doing this.......please don't mistake me.....I'm not doing it purposely......I need you to be better........I want to live with you baby .......I want you baby ...

When Aarav said these words Anika pushed him to break the hug........

Anika: leave .....leave from this room.....

Aarav: Anika please listen to me......

Anika(shout):I SAID LEAVE .....

Aarav then went out not wanting her to get more stressed......so he went out silently......

At 12 mid night

Aarav came to her room and saw her already slept......he then went near her slowly with slow steps being careful to make sure not to wake her up.....

Aarav: see ....I have to come to see you secretly without knowing you......but you know what you are being a little shining these days ........I don't know why I'm feeling like that......but now I'm missing you more even if you are near me ........I can't even speak to you normally now if you are near me also........now I'm getting punished for what I have done to you.......but you can't understand my pain..........

(holding her hands)Anika I truly love you......please don't leave me.....punish me as much you want......but please think about our future too......hereafter I can't live without you.......I have wasted a lot of time in this 7 months.....but now I'm not gonna waste my time anymore...... yesterday when you spoke against me that was the time when I realised that you too love me from the beginning itself......but everything ruined because of me........just because of me......will you accept me??? Will you give me one more chance to prove my love??? You won't leave me right???..

Asking these questions he fell asleep on the bed while shedding some tears........

Next morning......

The nurse whom he assisted for Anika came to change her bandage......but she saw both of them  sleeping.......she then went towards Aarav and woke him up.......

Nurse: sir.....pleas wake up ....it's already morning.....

Aarav: (sleepy voice) what is the time now.....

Nurse: sir it's already past 8.....

Aarav nodded and woke up from the bed......

Nurse: sir is everything sorted out......did mam forgive and accept you......

Aarav: no....still she is so angry with me......I came here just after she slept........okkk...I'm leaving now.....if she saw here then she will be angry........call me once she woke up.....

Nurse: okk sir......

That's all guys I hope you have enjoyed it....

______________________________________