32

Aarav and Anika reached the home.....but  still Anika didn't speak a single word........

Aarav hugged Anika.....

Aarav : Anika.....I know you are sad because of giving back the baby.....

Anika:no Aarav I'm not.....I'm just thinking about the situation of baby's mother.....how much pain she has undergone for last year .....her boyfriend left her as he got to know that she was pregnant......but I am so proud that she decided to give birth to the baby and make it grow........Aarav we have to do something to her and her baby.....

Aarav: sure Anika......I already gave her my card and asked me to call whenever she need a help........she called me up to talk for a while when you all were inside the station......she told me that she wanted to grown her baby all.by herself for that she need a job.......then I asked her about her qualifications........ really I think she is a brilliant woman....she completed her degree in data science with first class.....so I asked her to come to our hospital so that I can appoint her as one more my administrative officer.......

Anika(surprised): this much happened but you didn't tell me a word about this.....you are very bad....

Aarav:(smiled) no.....Anika I planned to tell you once we reached home.....I thought to tell from the car itself but I saw you were so upset and silent...
I thought you were like this because of giving the baby back......but if I had asked the same question before in the car itself means then I would have told you this too before..... sorry...

Anika: it's ok my husband......ok come let us sleep.....

Aarav: what to sleep.......nooo...

Anika: why......

Aarav: I saw you were so fond and caring towards the baby.....and at the same time I saw you how you were sad when I told you to return the baby back.....

Anika: so what....

Aarav: so.....we are going to plan for our baby now.....

Anika: what....aarav I'm already tired go and sleep.....don't try to spoil my mood.....

Aarav: Anika I'm serious....come lets start.....

Saying this Aarav was slowly coming towards her....

Anika was moving back....

Anika: Aarav......no.....please stop......

Then he slowly came near her .......Anika closed her eyes tightly to avoid his gaze......but didn't feel him in her body ......so she slowly opened her eyes and saw Aarav was smiling at her with a calm face......

Aarav(smiling): don't worry my baby.....I won't do anything without your permission....trust me......Im  ok when you say that you are ready....

Anika:(feeling guilty) I'm sorry Aarav.....I didn't mean to to hurt you....

Aarav: no Anika it's perfectly fine.....I was just joking around you ...come lets sleep.....we will go for a date tomorrow is that ok....

Anika:really ..... Thank you Aarav.....you are the best .....

Aarav: no you are the best....

Anika: no you are the best ....

Aarav: no you...

Anika: no you...

Aarav:ok I'm.....come lets sleep.....I'm feeling so down......

Then they slept while hugging  each other......

The next day Anika woke up and prepared break fast for them....she then saw Aarav came down limping....she then approached him and bombarded with questions.....

Anika: Aarav what happened.....why are you limping....did you got hurt anywhere...

Aarav: Anika it's nothing.....I didn't rubbed the place where you injected....that's.why it hurting .....can you bring me the ice pack......

Anika: sit in the couch I will bring it....

Anika then rushed towards the freezer and took an ice pack and came near him....

Anika; here.....

Aarav then took it from her hand and kept in his thighs.....

Aarav: wow.....it  feels so good....

Anika then after 5 min took and kept in the other thigh.....

Aarav: Anika be ready after the break fast.....

Anika: where??

Aarav: I think I should take you to the hospital and get you checked for the short time memory loss.....

Anika: why(sadly)

Aarav: because yesterday night  only I told you that we are going for a date.....but after getting up from the sleep you totally forgot about it.....

Anika then slowly slapped her head ....

Anika: sorry.....okk tell me where are we going??

Aarav: it's a surprise.....and before going we are going to a shopping mall and you are going to do some shopping there....

Anika: I think there's no need of that....cause I have all my necessary things....

Aarav: no....I saw you cupboard there is only a few set of dresses.....I want you to select your favourite one .....but with one condition...

Anika frowned at him ..

Anika: what ..

Aarav: promise me that you will select whatever you like without thinking about its cost.....

Anika: I'm sorry aarav.....I can't promise about that.... because from childhood itself I lived only a simple life and a middle class income....so Im used to it.....I can't suddenly change to a high class one....

Aarav understood her situation.....

Aarav: how abou if I select you my favourites ......then you can say no to it right......

Anika: Aarav ....it's...

Aarav: ok I'm going to buy you things and you are going to get it from me....
Ok...happy now....come lets have breakfast....

Then they had their breakfast and both got ready for their date.....

Anika was so eager to where he is going to take her for a date.....

With a confused mind she got in the car and they drove away .....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it..........

_____________________________________