27

Aarav clicked her pictures and meanwhile he heard a knock......

Aarav: yes come in.....

Nurse: sir you reports....

Aarav: ok thanks....you can leave now.....

Aarav took the reports and was going through it......he was again and again going through with an unsatisfied face ....Anika saw that asked him .....

Anika: Aarav.....is all ok.......why are looking so nervous.....is you reports all right.......

Aarav:(stuttering)yeah....it alright Anika......the reports are good.....

Anika: no Aarav you are lieing......

Aarav: Anika.....it's not like you think...... everything is alright......

Anika: is it????then give me ....let me read that.....

Aarav gave his reports confidently to her as he know that she can't understand the medical terms......

But Anika was so smarter than him....

She took the reports from his hands and took the the photos of it.....

Anika: you gave me your reports because you know that I don't know about any of the medical terms and you thought that I will believe you whatever you say right.......now hear me clearly.......I'm going to show this pics to other doctor and get clarified about your reports....until then you should not get up from your place and don't try to act so oversmart okk......I will come soon......and again don't try to call any of your doctors and nurse via your phone....got.....if I come to know that you have done anything then you will have to sleep separately without me for a month......

Aarav:NO!!!!

Anika: then better be good and sit uite ok......I will be back soon......

Then Anika went to see a doctor .....as she was walking through she saw the doctor who came to their home and did his blood test ......she approached him......

Doctor: hello mam.....

Anika: hello...mmm can you do me a favour.....

Doctor: sure mam.....

Anika: can you tell me about this report....(showing him her phone)......

Doctor: sure mam.....can I whose report is this......

Anika: it's your boss's  report....

Doctor: ooh...it's Aarav sir's report....

Anika nodded.....

The doctor then read the report through her phone carefully and explained her.....

Doctor: mam his health is now very weak due to continuous drinking for weeks..... during those I guess he didn't eat any  kind of good food and it has affected his stomach and intestines very badly.....and coming to his medications to improve his health first he needs to stop drinking and he need to take 2 dose of injectables daily  either in the intervals like morning or night or together at night.....but he should be give those injectables daily for 5 days daily without any fail...... .....so we should not delay with his medications hereafter.......

Anika: so all these happen only because of his drinking right.....

Doctor: yes mam....

Anika: doctor can you please get the medicine for me.......I will get it from you while leaving......

Doctor: sure mam I arrange for the medicine.....but I'm.not sure if you can see me while leaving because now I'm leaving for a surgery.....of you want I can hand it over to the dispensary and you can get it from there.....

Anika : ok thanks....I'm leaving now...

Doctor: ok mam ....

At Aarav's cabin......

Aarav was sitting in his cabin impatiently thinking how will she react to his reports and waiting for Anika while obeying  Anika's  words ....

Meanwhile Anika arrived in his cabin with a cold face.....

Aarav: Anika....... tha......that's.....I can explain......

Anika: why did you drink this much???is it because of me only right......

Aarav: no....Anika it's not you....don't blame yourself.....

Anika(tears in eyes) : yes it's because of me only ......if I didn't left you means you will not be drunken......and today this condition will not have come......it's only because nof me....

Aarav:Anika ...(while hugging her)......stop balming yourself......this can be cured with medicines easily.....why are crying for this.....

Anika: the doctor told me you have to take 2 injections daily......

Aarav: so what.....

Anika: it will hurt you ....

Aarav: Anika.....you have already taken 3 injections which is a very heavy dose for 5 days .....right......then why can't I take it .........ok consider this as my punishment for hurting you when you were in the hospital or you can consider this as my punishment for pranking you with the injection before....

Anika: still no.....you know what if it's a heavy dose or light dose injections still hurt a lot.....

Aarav: so now your problem is that it will hurt me right....

Anika nodded....

Aarav: how about if you give me injection.....

Anika: what are speaking Aarav......I don't even know to inject... And here you are asking me to inject you .....no I cant .....maybe I can also hurt you ....no I won't do it .....

Aarav: Anika you love me na...

Anika nodded

Aarav: then it's easy ....if someone injected with love means then we can't feel the pain.......

Anika: really...... then why it hurted me when you gave me the injection....

Aarav : mmm that is because you were angry at me that time.....

Anika: so if both love each other means it won't pain??

Aarav: yes....

Anika:don't make me fool aarav...

Aarav: no Anika I'm telling the truth.... believe me.....

Anika: no...

Aarav : anyway leave it....so you won't inject me right .....then I won't take that injection too.....I think the doctor whom you discussed with must have told about the important if these injections right.....then ok....anyways I'm also not going to take it ....

Anika: you will....and yoo should......come down fast I'm going to pick your medicines first......

Aarav: hello madam....where are you going .......leave my coat here and go...

Anika:oops sorry.....

She then removed his coat and went  to the  dispensary to fetch his medications.......

Aarav too went down to the parking and took his car.....Anika then came there a d they then drive back to their home........

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it.......

_____________________________________