an enjoyable job

LILI 

Hey Lili 

Hey Kris

I have something very important to
ask you regarding photography

Yes ? 

We are doing the first public listening
of Carpe Diem and we are in desperate
need of a photographer for the event 

Yes ! 

I didn't even have the time to ask 

I'll do it ! 

"She said yes !" Kris told the rest of the band and the crew before everyone cheered. 

The entire band started to follow Lili's photography account after meeting her and they saw the concert pictures she had been taking since she was a teenager. Ed Sheeran, Angèle, Muse and even The Rolling Stones were only a few big names she photographed and all the pictures were incredible. She clearly had an undeniable talent. 

Unbeknownst to her parents, the Belgian girl has been working in this industry ever since it was legal for her to work. After a bunch of concerts, one of the venue managers in Brussels spotted her and discovered her account. Until she left Brussels a few months ago, he almost always called her to work during big concerts since he trusted her. 

She had become a master at lying to her parents about everything. And with the help of her favourite aunt - the only person who would support her career - she almost never had to refuse one of these opportunities. 

Her pictures were almost always reposted by the different artists she photographed, allowing her to get a pretty great following. 

LILI

I just need one thing tho

What is it ? 

Do you think you could get a ticket
for Mariane ? 

Or not even a ticket, maybe just a
way for her to come and see ? 

That's all you need ? 

Yes ? 

Then sure ! 

"Have you heard about the gig Joker Out is doing to present their Eurovision song ?" asked the Belgian to her Swiss friend after Kris sorted everything for her. 

"Of course I did" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "I tried to get tickets but they were already sold out" her friend replied with the same emotionless tone she had always heard Nini speak with. 

"Yeah so I might have found you one..." Lili could help but smile. 

"What ? How !" Nini's voice betrayed her surprise. 

"They needed a photographer for the event and asked me. I asked for a ticket for you as a counterpart" explained Cecilia. 

In a split second, she felt Mariane's arms around her, bringing her into a quick her. "Thank you so much" the girl that despised physical touch whispered in her friend's ear.