long time coming

Enjoying the hot weather of Barcelona with her friends, Lili was exploring the city with Joker Out. Kris wouldn't leave her side and seemed to always trying to have physical contact with her. She didn't mind it - and to be honest, she wanted it as well - so when he grabbed her hand once in Las Ramblas she let him do it and simply tighten her grip around his hand. 

The rest of the band looked at them but made no comments about the two. They needed this time just together without them bothering the - hopefully - soon-to-be couple. 

"How do you navigate so easily here ?" asked Nace, confused at how the girl could give directions without even looking at a map or at her phone. 

"I've been here before and I have a great sense of direction. Basically, if I walk through a place once, I almost always remember it" she explained. 

"Now that's a useful skill" said Jure, "Never getting lost, what a dream" 

"Don't worry Jure, with me by your side you'll never get lost" Lili smiled at the drummer. "Sadly I cannot do anything about being on time" she added, emphasising the last word and looking directly at Jan whom they waited for half an hour in the hotel lobby. 

"You said 12:30" he argued. 

"We said 12 Jan. 12." the Belgian girl was still salty about it. Lili has always been stressed about being on time - which must be because her parents would scold her when she was 5 minutes early and say she needed to be at least 15 minutes early - so people always being late was a big ick for her. 

"Look, you and Kris are the punctual ones, and I'm the late one" he said before walking faster to join Bojan at the front of the little group. 

🃟🃟🃟

Walking Lili back to her hotel, Kris and her were walking in the centre of the Spanish city, holding hands. It felt natural to be this close to the guitarist, like his touch has been the answer to all the questions she had ever asked herself. 

She was head over heels for him and she was aware of it. God, she thought everyone knew since she was the most obvious person the world has ever known. Nini has given her shit for that, saying "Next time you should drool, maybe he'll finally realise how down bad you are for him"

Arriving in front of the entrance of her hotel, Kris let go of her hand. She felt like a part of her was taken away from her, but it was before he brought her into a tight hug. His smell, his touch, his words... Everything about him drove her crazy. 

Lili immediately melted into his embrace, wishing she could stay there forever. She felt his hand gently stroking her left cheek - the only one accessible since the other one was against his torso. The brunette lifted her hand to face him and realised he was already staring at her. 

"You are so beautiful" he whispered, not taking his eyes off her. The comment made her blush a lot which he spotted easily. "Je bent zo perfect" [You are so perfect] he added in Dutch, forgetting she could speak the language as well for a split second. 

"Ik ben niet perfect" [I'm not perfect] she saw the look on her face when he remembered she also spoke the language. 

"Voor mij ben je" [To me you are] he had a soft smile on his face. 

"Je bent echt een droomprins" [You really are a prince charming] they kept staring at each other, his thumb still stroking her cheek. 

"Dan moet je mijn prinses zijn" [Then you must be my princess] he had this soft smile on his face while he looked at her like she was the most beautiful person he has ever seen in his life, and truly she was.