‌: ̗̀➛ 1 | Amiable Compadre

🎧 :: Intro : FLOATING - Tomorrow X Together

.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

7th November 2023

"Soobin!" The sound of a vexed woman radiated around the small cottage. Climbing up the stairs, stomping making sure the latter heard them.

"The sun is about to set you're getting late again!" She exclaimed, her arms folded as she watched the blond shift under his duvets.

"Mom I'm awake just trying to open my eyes.. 2 more minutes.. " He slurred under his duvet, returning to his dreams.

"You better be up before I come back to check." She ordered before walking out.

Once gone, Soobin slightly removed the duvet from over his head looking at the window watching the sun setting, admiring the orange hue in the sky. He realized he was indeed getting late.

Leaping out of his bed leaving it in a mess, he ran into the bathroom to clean up. Keeping track of time he slipped into a random pair of clothes from his cupboard not forgetting his leather satchel and checking if his books were in place.

Now stood in front of his dusty wooden mirror looking at his reflection trying to fix his disheveled hair.

Soobin was a unique creature in Fay Ardour, he was a rare gem to be found.. a human-faerie hybrid. His mom who was born faerie with rich blonde hair identical to her son's, long pointy ears with glittering gold skin and eyes that were of a deer caught under headlights, whereas his dad was only a mere human that interested his mom, Soobin turned out as a diverse mix.

The boy had rich blond hair with a humanlike facial profile but ears that had a little elfin to them as they were slightly pointed at their ends. His fingers, long and slender that of a faerie but nails short and stubby as a human's.

Once satisfied with his appearance, he perched down towards the small cage next to his bed, opening it's door to greet his pet.

Odi, a black shrubhog with purple tipped spikes.

"Good morning Odi, here's your food~" The blond gleamed offering food which his shrubhog gladly accepted. He looked at his window once again watching how the sun had almost set, he closed the cage door before heading downstairs.

"Mom I'm leaving bye!" He waved a bye, grabbing a freshly baked loaf of bread from the kitchen aisle to split it in half, taking it as breakfast and rushing out the door before his mom could get the chance to scold him.

"That was for the bakery you goon!"

"I love you too!" He yelled as the door shut close leaving his mom to deal with a half of a loaf.

Soobin walked on the streets of Fay Ardour, inhaling it's earthy air as he stepped on the green vines and grass that covered it's cobble sidewalks, watching the wealthy kids from school travel in their carriages as he ate his bread.

Looking up at the sky to notice it was now blue with a line of orange hue, he hurried now jogging towards the school which was appearing closer as the turrets were now visible.

Faes of Fay Ardour are twilight creatures. They wake up as the shadows grow long, and fall asleep before the sun rises.

Walking through the hefty bronze gates of Faeworth, every wall in sight covered with greens which grew flora of different colours.

"Kai I know it's you." The blond spoke as he felt a hand tap his back in the hallway. He turned around to find no one.

"Show yourself." Feeling someone ruffle his nicely made hair into a mess, turning around in a circle yet seeing no one. He noticed his satchel floating, flying out of grasp.

"Do you two never get bored?" He let out a sigh before getting tackled into a tight hug from the back.

He rolled his eyes, getting trapped in a soul crushing hug by his friend, Kai.

Turning around facing his friend, they laughed. Hueningkai, a faerie with invisibility as his power, the ability to vanish and reappear at will. The faerie had cat-like features, eyes like a feline with golden slit-pupils paired with long arched ears that rounded at the tip, skin white as freshly fallen snow and hair as brown as the rich soil under the mother tree, Ethos.

Soon the one with the satchel followed laughing at the prank they pulled on their half human friend. Faes of Fay Ardour are known to be vexatious by their sense of twisted words and playful pranks.

Wrapping an arm around the blond's shoulder, returning the satchel back. Taehyun, a faerie with the gift of telekinesis, the ability to move objects with one's mind. He had owl-like features, silver eyes that were reminiscent of owls, ears that were straight and long, sharp pointed at the tip. Hair pink like the pearls found under the glistening waters of Linn and his skin tinted the bluish color of skim milk.

Soobin rested his arms on the two boys' shoulders smirking, "You both know I could just tell Miss Vaesna about you using your powers right-"

"Don't you even dare, I'd rather jump off a cliff than listen to her ramble about how using powers on school grounds is forbidden again." Taehyun walked off shuddering over the memory of how he was given a two hour lecture about his behaviour.

"Plus we were only having some fun with our sweet little Soobinnie right?" Kai gushed as he squished his face into the latter's arm.

"Of course." The blond scoffed in exasperation but letting it go as it was a common occurrence between them.

"Well we have alchemy now so let's talk later." The brunet spoke looking at Taehyun to walk away as they all noticed the teachers coming. Soobin following him after nodding as they shared the set of classes for today.

"And I'll have my beauty nap in history." Taehyun replied with a grim expression walking the opposite direction.

‌✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ

Zuzu & Wand

‌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───