‌: ̗̀➛ 7 | The Star-Crossed Regenesis

🎧 :: It Almost Worked - TV Girl

.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

"Happy Birthday!!" a squeel filled the bakery as a blonde held her son.

"You've been saying it since the clock struck twelve, I think that's enough-"

"I just feel like something really great will happen this time around, eighteen is a lucky number." Walking away to her oven, Sora laughs as Soobin remembers the same sentence about seventeen being a lucky number as well.

Knowing she's just hopeful for his power to 'show itself', he dismisses her, admitting and accepting something couldn't show itself if it never ceased to exist.

He slung his satchel on, taking a seat on one of the bakery's tables.

"I think there's something much more convenient I could get.." Stringing his fingers slyly he awaited the expected response.

"Is that so?"

"First letter is S and last is ilvers-", "No." The gold skinned fae huffed as she put on her apron, "You would run my pockets dry if you could, wouldn't you?"

"But it's not fair! I try to bake and deliver too!"

"And what did the customers say about that?"

Having expected as much he only sighed, "Fine."

"Can I have more cake then?"

"With pleasure."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Walking through the vast hallways and into his first class of the day the half fae runs into a pair ready to attack, "What-"

"Happy Birthday!" In unison the two faes hug their friend shaking him and fluffing his hair knowingly bugging him.

Gritting his teeth he fights back holding them both, entering a tackling contest in the somewhat empty classroom thanks to their early arrivals.

"Don't birthday wishes come with gifts and not brawls?" The three turn to see a brunet noseying in making them roll their eyes and sigh, "We-" Soobin and Kai manage to let out before watching their friend take steps towards the fae, fascinated by the look on his azure face.

"We're giving them later, Beomgyu. Good evening to you too." Emphasising on 'later', Taehyun spoke in a blindingly light tone after poking the boy keeping his index on his chest, causing a shift in the room that had never witnessed him smile in such a way.

The blinking pair's jaws not being the only ones hanging, Beomgyu closes his own, feeling his heart beat again. Looking at the pink head's finger and back he couldn't possibly resist, he coves the latter's hand with his own hoping to lean closer, "It's not my birthday yet."