‌: ̗̀➛ 4 | An Adept Whiz

🎧 :: Getting Some Fun Out of Life - Billie Holiday

.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

Stirring the soup in his bowl the waves of heat steaming his face he took a sip from his spoon sighing in delight, he took a bite of his freshly baked piece of bread with the shrimp from the soup on the side, closing his eyes in delight once again.

"Mom you should just open up a restaurant, it'd make us rich!" Choi Sora, Soobin's mother smiled wide at her son's compliment to the simple lunch she had prepared.

"Oh shut up! that's lots of work." The blond nodded, taking a sip of his soup as he realized something.

"Wait we're going into town before sunrise like every year right?" He perked up.

"Of course we are." She replied as his lips curved, clapping his hands together. "The Choi tradition stays on!"

The mother and son continued enjoying their meal snuggly, as they're almost done an unexpected knock on the door had interrupted their peace.

"I'll answer." Soobin says saving the trouble for his mother.

The door opened wide giving the view of a brunet bowed down with an envelope in his hand held forward. "Dear favoured mister Choi Soobin, you are invited to this year's Lithe Hiraeth ball. We eagerly anticipate your presence at the castle, from her royal highness, the Queen."

"What are you on?" The blond spits as he watches his friend stumble before standing straight up.

"Clearly I'm here to invite you to Lithe Hiraeth." Kai walks into the house as the other closes the door behind him.

"Very funny."

"What? I'm serious you're going to be my plus one. Here, hold this." The snow boy says taking a seat on the couch after greeting his friend's mom who was picking up plates from the table they just ate at.

Soobin looked at the envelope in his hand, the wax stamped on it glittering with the royal crest. It was an invite for the lithe hiraeth. An invite given to all the rich and respected families in Fay Ardour.

The lithe hiraeth ball was held annually by the Queen. It's the greatest ball of the year, held in mind of the lithe hiraeth festival, the day the land ripens to its fullest at the earliest stage of winter, providing them throughout the year.

It's a day to be celebrated in Fay Ardour, the riches attend the ball while the others celebrate in town, taking advantage of the sales in every shop and being tempted by the food being sold.