‌: ̗̀➛ 2 | Thorn in One's Flesh

🎧 :: Alien Observer - Grouper

‌.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

The sound of swords clashing filled up his ears as he locked eyes with his opponent, ready to get the headstart and spared first but was quickly humbled as his opponent gained an upper hand by clashing their swords together creating a collision.

"Quit it!" The blond gritted his teeth trying to keep his balance not letting the force overpower him.

"You're just weak after all, human." His opponent snickered, trying push the latter off the court to claim a win.

"That's ironic, I'm not the one using powers to my advantage." Soobin fought back trying to fight his opponent's super strength.

The blond was used to such treatment, people using their powers to their advantage when it came to him. Often overpowered as he didn't have powers like the other faeries, probaby because of his human side.

"Forfeit!" The coach walked in, standing next to the pair watching them let go, placing their swords back into their scabbards on their waists.

Combat class was a tough class in faeworth as the students weren't allowed to use their powers, it was considered foul. It was a class where the students had the choice of learning one of two skills, swordsmanship or archery.

"This match is considered a foul, Soobin go spar with Yeonjun there." The coach addressed strictly, pointing towards the opposite side of the court, where the boy named Yeonjun stood laughing around with his other fellow faes.

"But miss-" Soobin tried to negotiate but was cut off in an instant.

"No buts. And you! You're off court for the day." The coach detented his former opponent for his obvious use of power.

Soobin walked towards the other end of the court with a grim expression, not wanting to deal with what was coming.

"Oye we're supposed to spar get over here." The blond called out Yeonjun infront his group of friends which he found to be obnoxious, they all stared at him as it's new behaviour from him.

"Who said so?" The latter replied folding his arms with an expression on his face which Soobin knew as the 'I'm better than everyone else' look.

"The coach. Ask her yourself if you must." Soobin replied folding his arms as he tilted his head slightly in annoyance.

"If you want it that bad, I'll save myself the trouble then." The fae smiled making his eyes cresent but Soobin knew damn well what that smile was, a mock.

"As if." Soobin muttered under his breath walking away towards the empty spot on the court, taking out his sword ready to fight.

Yeonjun, a faerie who loved to vex a certain blond at any given chance, and both would start an argument at any opportunity provided.