‌: ̗̀➛ 6 | Languished Desire

🎧 :: wave - wave to earth

.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

Walking in the middle of the road, no carriages around, hands intertwined as they moved in sync, sound of their laughter resonated followed by a bark as their sync was broken, they turned back.

"Venus! Stop!" Kai screamed running behind his mischievous mongrel who had no plans of stopping.

The other two stand processing, watching the canine and his owner run until Taehyun takes off leaving the blond behind to catch up.

Laughing the two boys chase their friend, their faces getting colder from the midnight breeze. Passing by more and more faes the trio reach mid town, halting with the mongrel stopping at the sale stands.

Catching their breaths the three boys look at each other to laugh as the brunet holds onto his pet's leathered leash tighter rolling it in his palm's, as an explanation. Venus had escaped from his hold. The boys were used to the mongrel's shenanigans as they enjoyed taking him on walks but this was new.

Venus, named after the planet, is a rare canine breed, usually most mongrels have greenish coats whereas Venus was naturally brown. The mongrel was brought to be a guard dog but ended up winning hearts of the members of the huening family thus, became a part.

The blond scanned around the busy town center, loud taverns and salesmen with their customers livening the atmosphere as it was past midnight. Browsing merchandise with all kinds of aromas stuffing his nose.

"I wish I had more to spend." Taehyun stood next to the taller holding what seemed to be a top hat, "Why would you ever need a top hat?" Soobin questioned as the latter tried it on.

"Why not?"

"What were we talking about again?" Kai guiltless hangs onto the blond's arm as they start walking, "Birthday boy!" The owl faced beams holding the other arm, both making the boy scoff suppressing a smile.

"You can't always throw me a party at my own house!"

"But where else are we supposed to go?!"

"Just give us your wishlist already."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Dragging his feet through the streets, a lilac hued fae pushed through doors of an old authentic noodle restaurant taking a seat at his usual table setting down his satchel.

"What would you like to order sir?" He heard turning around to face the source.

"I think I just threw up a bit." sickened by his friend's polite demeanor the boy looks at Beomgyu in his service apron, standing straight.