‌: ̗̀➛ 5 | Leaking Reverie

🎧 :: FAERIE SOIRÉE - Melanie Martinez

‌.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·

Fidgeting his fingers under the moonlight seeping through the trees, a raven head layed on the grass bored to tears from yawning.

Now admiring his newly painted nails thinking of which color to go for next, he gives up. Uninterested again he turns his head to the right watching a blond get frustrated as his arrows land astray.

Yeonjun and Soobin had an hour to spare every week as the others attended thaumaturgy, miss Lynn wouldn't agree to the word spare but Yeonjun was indifferent.

As the blond got closer to the target picking up his failed arrows, the lilac noticed the boy's common clothes with the help of the lantern on the target.
He could dress him up better in under two minutes what was he doing being late for school everyday, he thought. But again why would he care.

"I would love to see you try you know?" Soobin looked back at the boy.

"Huh?" Offended and feeling his mind read the fae sat up, "Never!"

"Then look elsewhere! Miss Lynn is only a walk away keep your attitude to yourself clod." The latter spat miffed as he noticed the eyes on him for a while.

"Whatever your atrocious aim was hurting my soul anyway." Yeonjun huffed turning to his left almost relieved accepting his loss.

Minutes passed with the raven head's boredom growing, but little did he know his wasn't the the only one.

"Fuck this." He heard, turning around to see the boy drop his bow and arrows, "Let's get out of here."

"Have you finally realised practice won't make perfect?" Planting his elbow on the ground to rest his head on his hand, the fox smirked.

"I just want a break shut up."

Soobin taking a seat on ground as well while the other watched him contemplate and pause his thought process.

"Ugh I know nothing of places." He laid onto the lawn green grass which looked alot darker than it's natural colour due to the dark night sky.

"Figured." Yeonjun got up walking towards the human fae, offering a hand out. "Okay let's go."

The foxed fae watched as Soobin was questioning his sincerity, almost giving into it but moving his arm away. "What if you'll hold me hostage to be one of your servants?"

Yeonjun snickered shaking his head, "As appealing as it sounds, you're of no use to me." He said being subtle about how Soobin was a powerless hybrid and served no purpose to him.

"Right." The blond uttered a tsk, now letting his hand out to grab the raven head's offering one.

Their fingers lightly gazed against each other's, "Suit yourself." The fox smirked taking his hand back to stuff it into his pocket turning away, walking. "How pompous." He heard the blond mutter under his breath, he smiled in satisfaction.