‌: ̗̀➛ 3 | Candor of Heart

🎧 :: Falling - Instupendo

.·:☆¨༺ ༻¨☆:·.

Laying down on the bench, staring at the night sky counting the stars, his eyes fluttering to close, he heard a bark.

Tilting his head back, he saw a mongrel staring right back at him, tilting his head.

"Hello buddy." A fox eyed fellow spoke sitting up calling the animal towards him who complied, letting the faerie pet him.

Mongrels are moss green canines with black or white spikes and floppy fluffy ears. The one playing around with the lilac hued fae turned out to be a kind one with black spikes.

"I might have something for you." Looking into his pocket taking out wrapped left overs of dried duck skewers, he offered it. He watched the beast feed on it happily as he kept on petting it with a look of adoration on his face.

"Who's there!" He heard someone call out, surprising him, he stood up and glanced at the mongrel as it bolted before it could get caught.

"Choi Yeonjun are you skipping classes?" The coach walked in with the rustling sound of the leaves crushing beneath her feet.

"Uh-no!"

The coach raised her eyebrow, questioning the latter once again who stood in place staring at her.

"Well you know.. it's thaumaturgy and stuff.." Yeonjun replied sheepishly, his hand at the back of his nape.

"And that's no reason for you to be skipping, is this what you do every thaumaturgy class?" Coach sighed as she received another stare to her question, proving her assumption.

"Move along, just because you don't attend thaumaturgy doesn't mean you get to sleep on benches." She remarked while the boy followed behind her knowing where they were headed.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Watching the arrows fly everywhere except on the target, he let out a chuckle, catching the attention of the archer who looked surprised to find out he had an audience.

"Oh, miss Lynn-" The archer started before recieving a sigh in reply.

"Well at least one is practicing.." She said under her breath earning a snicker from the fae next to her, she glared.

"Soobin. I need you to make sure Yeonjun always attends his extra classes along with you." She spoke before giving a slight nudge to the trouble maker to move forward into the field.

"Yes miss Lynn." The blond bowed, watching the coach turn around to walk away, he let out a sigh but his breath got caught up in his throat when he saw her turn around to make another remark.