Prologue

Because I don't want Murtasim to miss every first of his baby Meesam❤️
____________

Meerab and Murtasim are two individuals who hated each other from childhood. Murtasim's mother forced them into marriage on her 25th birthday. Murtasim tried to stop the wedding, but Meerab eventually got ready and said yes because she realized there was no point in denying it. Nobody was listening to them. Furthermore, she had no home; the one she had lived in since childhood was not hers because she was adopted by Wakas Ahmed. Her father disowned her because he believed she had killed his wife and left their daughter behind. Years later, her father made an attempt to accept her, but she now despises everyone for their treachery. Even after learning that she was Murtasim's cousin, she was unable to stop this marriage. She made a contract in which she stated that Murtasim would not touch her until the agreement was broken, just for her own protection.

She breached the agreement one day without tearing it. She left the mansion out of embarrassment and met Farukh, who assisted her. Meerab told Farukh about her forced marriage, and he had tears in his eyes as he felt her pain and what she was going through. He experienced her anguish and her family's loss. The only people in his family are Khala and Khalu; he is an orphan. He works for them because he sees them as his parents. He knew this world was cruel and that Meerab would not be able to fight against anyone, so at midnight he could not leave a girl alone.

He sobbed because he believed he had brought an unreliable girl into his home and protected her, having trusted the wrong one. She claims to have no one at first, but he soon finds out that her family is looking for her. Since he was the one who had trusted Meerab, he was shocked to learn that she was pregnant even though he had believed when she told him about Murtasim. He waited for her to open up and now felt terrible because her past was worse and Murtasim's condition was not looking good. Farukh feels guilty when he sees Murtasim's tearful eyes while he is looking for her everywhere.

"He was my constant source of support and encouragement after this marriage. But he never says anything when his cousin Haya flirts with him, which annoys me. And I felt like he was cheating on me. I am not sure why he is looking for me," Meerab questioned, unsure of whether or not to believe Murtasim. The sight she noticed Murtasim was too disgusting for her. Since she is his wife, she cannot stand having another girl around her husband.

Loyalty is more important in a marriage than love. Yes, they were forced to marry, but there is a limit between siblings, which he violated by allowing Haya to hug him. She is completely perplexed and unsure whether she should trust Murtasim again. They consumed marriage in anger, with her challenging him and saying things she should not have said. She was not expecting their consummation that night, so she regrets it. Furthermore, the situation is not favorable. How can she accept him now?

"(Maara) buddy I think you should reconcile with your husband. If he is cheating on you, do you think he will look for you like a crazy man? He told me he lost something precious.", Farukh tried to reason with Meerab because he did not want Meerab to keep Murtasim away from her while she was pregnant. He is her husband and deserves to know that his wife is pregnant and he wants to hug him tightly. He noticed Murtasim's anguish and hated himself for keeping his wife away from him during the most important time in his life.

"What I will say to him? And how to face him?", Meerab asked

"That I don't know but please go and share this news with him. He deserves to know that he is going to be a father", Farukh replied

"Go at least for your child, if not for your husband. Or maybe I think you are just saving yourself from your husband. That's why you left him ",

"Just keep your mouth shut because my husband is not a monster", Meerab angrily snapped, glaring at Faruk, "I always feel safe with him", she added. How dare someone speak against that person who kept her safe from every evil?

"Then buddy why are you turning selfish? He is the father of your child and he deserves to know about it. Leave that decision to him if he wants to stay with you or not. Don't snatch father love from this unborn child ", Farukh replied politely trying to make Meerab understand his point of view to which Meerab nodded

"Ok fine", Meerab said and wiped her tears and prescription page to keep her baby safe and healthy. She also felt bad when Murtasim replied "It is important to stay together". She felt like someone stabbing her in the abdomen, she could feel his pain in his voice but didn't dare to come out due to her regret. She wants to punish herself for falling into his trap and losing her virginity but now she is questioning herself. Was that a trap?

"Let's go ", Farukh said to which Meerab showed her hand to him.

"Don't come with me otherwise Murtasim will kill you ", Meerab replied as she knew how possessive Murtasim was for her. She knows he will not leave Farukh if he gets to know she is with him.

"I can't leave you alone in this state", Farukh replied

"I have one place to go where he will easily find me", Meerab replied

"Where?"Farukh asked

"There is one house in the village where we lived before and I will be safe there", Meerab replied and was about to move alone but Farukh came in front of her as he didn't want her to go somewhere alone in this state

"I will drop you there and this decision is final", Farukh replied to which Meerab nodded giving up as she didn't want to fight with him anymore.

_________

I hate the current track as Meerab's dialogues are not edited and hence confuse me. Whether MR happened or not. If it did then why she is defending Murtasim? And if didn't then why she is not going back? Meerab's dialogues are confusing like hell. A girl like her will never appreciate a guy who R her. There is no anger for him which should be there. Like what the hell? And of course, she is not a girl who will forgive someone easily. Did she forgive her parents?
And for Murtasim I have no words because he has gone mad and thinks Meerab cheated on him. Ridiculous.
But still through this story, I will try to show what I think