19 : Selfish?

Murtasim walked towards the guest room angrily and threw a flower vase angrily. Whatever he saw today was unexpected and unbelievable. His Meerab came to Zubair's house! Why? He clenched his hand into a fist and banged his hand into the wall using his full force. He felt a burning sensation on his knuckles but does that matter now? When he is boiling in anger?

He threw his waistcoat angrily and clenched his hand into a fist to control his anger as he was afraid of losing himself in front of her. He can't make the same mistake again but is her mistake forgivable? Is her coming to Zubair's house justified? Especially in pregnancy? How can she forget that she is a mother not just his wife?

He paced here and there burning in anger, he pulled his hair tightly to control himself but it didn't work so he thought to take a refreshing bath in their room. In this way, he will check her as well because she was crying when he was coming and he can't see her crying. She should stay happy and here she is doing everything to hurt herself.

He walked towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water to calm himself as he knew she was not in a state to bear his frustration. She controlled him in front of Zubair's otherwise he would have burnt Zubair alive for misbehaving with Meerab. He doesn't feel ashamed of being controlled by her but he does feel himself a loser for not being able to do anything.

"Bhaktu put Zubair in jail for any case. I want him in bars as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will kill him", Murtasim said and threw the glass on the ground angrily.

"Ok don't worry sir. I'm here please don't worry", Bhaktu said and left from there thinking of a plan to trap Zubair. Murtasim held slab and closed his eyes controlling his anger reminding himself how he misbehaved with Meerab last time and hung his head down remembering the day.

"Are you fine Murtasim?", Meerab asked with concern running towards him. She panicked when she saw glass pieces on the floor and Murtasim's red hand. She held his hand to check how he got hurt but he pushed her hand away. Meerab's eyes glistened with tears and she bent down to pick up glass pieces when Murtasim pulled her up harshly

"Have you taken an oath to ruin this beautiful phase and kill our baby? If you are asked not to bend down then why are you trying to do that?", he asked angrily. Meerab didn't say anything and kept looking at the ground. She remembered the doctor's warning as she warned her not to bend down.

Murtasim said and left her arm when he realized he was harsh on her and his fingerprints must be there on her arms. He bit his lower lip to distract himself and looked away to stay cold. He noticed her tears and bent down to pick glass pieces to ignore looking at her beautiful angelic eyes which always take his heart. His vision got blurry when tears were falling from his eyes and he faced difficulty in picking glass pieces as his hand shivered when he heard her sobbing sound. That made him feel unlucky guy who couldn't keep his women happy.

"Ahh ", he moaned in pain when glass pierced his finger while picking up glasses he tried to remove the glass but his hand shivered. Soon he held soft hands holding his hand and she removed the glass from his hand lovingly.

"I know I should not bend and risk my life but it is essential to take risk when my life is at stake. I hate to regret not being there to save what's mine", Meerab replied and helped Murtasim to stand. Murtasim kept looking at her whose eyes were staring deep feelings which her voice was unable to speak. He didn't understand the meaning of her words but he knew it was related to him. He wanted her to repeat as he was lost in her eyes which showed concern for him and she looked breathtaking while removing glass from his finger. He was not listening to her and that's why he didn't even react to her words and tore his gaze away from her when he felt himself very weak and helpless in front of her