10 : Shohar

As Meerab finished talking about him and calling him her husband. Murtasim's happiness knew no bounds, he laughed and looked into her eyes to see if this was any mischief or not but her eyes were holding affection. His hands trembled when he moved his fingers towards her cheeks

"Do you really consider me your husband?", Murtasim asked, his eyes moistened as more than her confession he was waiting for her to consider him her husband. With each passing day, his hopes were breaking down and he was losing faith in himself but her words gave him his life back. He felt he got a new life and their relationship is not one-sided anymore.

"Did I ever say this before? Just for fun?", Meerab asked and wiped the tear which escaped from his eye hearing her reply. Meerab chuckled seeing her husband who was acting like a girl who was crying in happiness. She caressed his cheek with her thumb and shook her head asking him not to cry.

It's not always girls who get tears of happiness, boys are also humans and they also have the same emotions as girls. It mostly depends upon the person who a guy trusts enough to cry on her shoulder. For Murtasim it was always his loneliness because he stopped crying when his mother called him child for crying for broken dreams.

He stopped crying but when he fell in love he experienced those emotions again, especially in front of her. He felt his walls breaking whenever he was with her. He tried to stop himself but couldn't and lost himself completely in her innocence. He never dreamt of a love life before meeting her but now he wants to do everything to keep her happy around him. He wanted to be the reason for her smile.

From the day they married, he decided to keep compromising as she was broken already. In the process of healing her, he was getting hurt but he never stopped making efforts because he believed that one day she would realise his efforts and would consider him her husband. Still, when she left him he lost faith in her and love. He thought he would never get her back and one day she entered his life again and he felt himself falling for her again. Today his every effort has a destination and she considers him her husband. The wait was so long that tears escaped from his eyes automatically

"Love you so much for this. Please call me your husband again please", Murtasim said and hugged Meerab tightly. Meerab closed her eyes tight feeling his happiness and felt so happy to make him happy for the 2nd time. The first time he was happy because of her pregnancy and now because she accepted him as her husband.

She realised how much she tested his patience and that he was getting so happy. She knew she took too long to accept her husband in front of him. To be honest her heart accepted him a long ago but she was just hesitant to confess as she was afraid of intimacy between them. She knew accepting him as her husband meant giving him the right to touch her anytime and she was not sure if she was ready for that or not.

Now when she is sure that she doesn't have any problem with him touching her and his closeness, she calls him her husband. He is the only person whom she trusts and has feelings for. She is yet to name those feelings but she is sure that she can't ignore that feeling of affection whenever Murtasim looks in her eyes. She wants him to keep staring at her and never stop himself from telling her how much he loves her. She feels special and wanted whenever he confesses his love. She has felt her heartbeat rising whenever he comes close and touches her which she never experienced with anyone else. His arms look like home to her which is safe enough to stay in arms forever.

"Murtasim Khan. Mai tumhe apna shohar manti hu", Meerab replied and felt his hand rubbing her back which made her shiver. She looked down feeling her cheeks heating up and hearing his laugh. He was rubbing his hand on her back which looked sensual to her and she felt herself melting onto his touch. She never thought she would feel for Murtasim in this way ever. He was the guy she hated the most now he is the only guy whom her heart desires.