4 : Trust?

Meerab placed her phone aside shrugging the idea of calling Murtasim here. She looked down with tears as she remembered how they fought and she gave herself to him but without tearing the contract. She should have controlled herself and her jealousy but couldn't. This was not meant to happen like this. She was not ready for the baby and getting intimate with him but unfortunately, they did everything which was not meant to happen. She can't even blame him as she was the one who initiated but somewhere she knows it was his mistake. If she lost control then he should have stopped her rather than taking her advantage.

She came here to tell him that she accepts him as her husband and wants to spend her life happily with him but on seeing his reaction she got angry and jealous seeing him close with Haya. How can he let someone come near him? She could have cleared his misunderstanding and would have sought forgiveness but he tore her heart apart.

How can not understand her love for him? She loved him from the core of her heart that's why his closeness with Haya always triggered her otherwise does she care? His closeness with Haya always brings tears to her eyes and he always ignored her feelings. He feels jealous when he sees her with Rohail but calls her wrong when she misunderstands him. Why this hypocrisy? Will he tolerate it if she put the gun on Haya's forehead just like he did with Rohail? Even the blind can see that Meerab also has feelings for him and rather than mending her heart, Murtasim is breaking her more. He is pushing her away because of Haya otherwise she was ready to accept him.

Now she is pregnant with his child but her heart is hesitant to think about him. She doesn't know if he loves her anymore or not. She doesn't know if there is something between him and Haya or not. Tears made their way through her eyes due to her inner pain and she felt very weak to move her body. She doesn't even know how she will manage everything now. At least a whole year is going to be a total waste because of this pregnancy and later she doesn't know if she will get a chance to follow her dreams or not

"You never give me a chance to speak Murtasim", she thought while looking at the ceiling feeling helpless as she want to clear misunderstandings between them but he never listens. Yes, he stands by her but why he never listens? Whenever she tried to clear thier misunderstandings he was not believing her. Why? Why can't he see her feelings for him? Yes, she is not good at sharing her feelings like him but can't he read her eyes?

"This was not meant to happen like this", she said, her lips quivering thinking about this embarrassing and difficult situation. Neither she can run away nor she can stay with him normally. Everything is complicated. Her ringtone caught her attention and she noticed Rohail's call. She closed her eyes tightly to let fresh tears roll down her eyes before answering the call

"Rohail. I have told you not to call me", Meerab said and wiped her tears

"I was tensed Meerab. Your husband sent his guards to beat me. Are you fine? Is he treating you the same way?", Rohail asked shocking Meerab as she was not expecting this. For Rohail, Murtasim has a solution to push him away from her but for Haya, he doesn't have any way. Murtasim never punished Haya even when she is the reason for every problem between them. How can she see her husband with someone else?

"No. He treats me well. Please don't call me", Meerab said sternly as she don't want to give hope to Rohail as there is no chance she will give Rohail a chance.

"I have seen that. He never treats you well. Meerab divorce him yar. When you don't have a relationship with him and you never broke the contract then why are you living with him? You haven't breached the contract right?", Rohail said which made Meerab remember how she gave herself to Murtasim without breaking the contract. But can she tell Rohail about that ever?  And does she want a divorce?  Can she? No right. And If the answer is a big no then there is no use in giving Rohail hope.