6: Conversation

Surprise 🥳🥳.
Early update for you all. You asked for an early update so here it is ❤️❤️.

I wish this ost was the real ost as this one suits perfectly and original looked toxic. No offence to the original ost but this ost suits Meerasim more than bewafai one❤️
_______
"Chachu what are you saying? She is my wife and I have all right to stay with her", Murtasim said sharply denying his request as he can't leave her and go like this. Already they were separated for the past month but not anymore.

Nobody has the right to take her away from him. His heartbeat raised with the thought of losing her again. He can't let her go this time as she is carrying his child and he can't miss any moment. Call him selfish because he wants to keep someone for himself and wants her beside him no matter what. He will not let Meerab go even if she wants because of her pregnancy.

From the marriage till today they are struggling to trust eachother and to get time. He thought today he will talk with her peacefully but here Wakas is on another track

"But she never considered you as her husband and you showed your rights to her. Tell me didn't you", Wakas asked angrily. He is a lawyer and has handled many cases where a man forces his wife and either she leaves him or is afraid to file a case against him because of his power. When he thought about that, he came to one conclusion that Murtasim forced himself on her because Meerab was away for one month. Murtasim refused to tell them when how and where he found Meerab which cleared his doubt and Wakas realised the situation clearly.

He is her father and a father can never let anyone harm his daughter. Wakas knew Meerab was not accepting Murtasim as her husband and never forgives people easily that's why he guessed Meerab ran away but Murtasim found her and caged her in his house. Last time he let Meerab go with ma begum but now he will not repeat the same mistake again

Murtasim requested Wakas to let him stay with Meerab but Wakas denied and forced him to leave the hospital disheartened. Wakas came back to the ward where Meerab was resting and was about to sit beside her but Aneela requested him to use another bed at least as he was also sick, maybe more than Meerab. Aneela tried to make Wakas understand that Murtasim is best and they should wait for Meerab to open her eyes but Wakas denied it.

He told that his daughter was treated the same way when Murtasim met with an accident before and last month Murtasim was the one who threw Meerab out of the house. But to her request, he also added that he will not separate them if Murtasim is proven innocent.

Meerab took 6 hours to wake up from her sleep and checked her stomach first just to feel her baby. She sat on the bed and looked towards her surroundings and realised that she is in hospital not at home. Now her eyes searched for one person. Her husband. Where is he? Is there any other important work than her? How can he be so irresponsible?

"How are you Meerab ", Wakas asked and ran towards his daughter when she opened her eyes and was looking here and there. He held her hand to which Meerab flinched feelings his hand and looked away not sure how to behave with them. Yes, she forgave them but not from her heart. Just because of Murtasim, she agreed to his choices and that man is not present. She needs him to guide her on how to behave with her parents now as he is the one who called her here. Yes, she cares for them but that scar will never leave her heart which they have left

"I'm fine. Maybe I slept that's it. How are you?", Meerab asked faking a smile. She thought to ask about his health first before asking about Murtasim as it will not look good if she asks about her husband rather than her sick father. She remember she felt sleepy in his arms and tried to keep her eyes open but couldn't.

"Fine seeing you awake", Wakas replied and stroked his hand softly on her head and kissed Meerab's forehead. Meerab smiled feeling the love which she missed the most. She might be angry but can never hate these sweet gestures from her parents.