18 : Meerab's POV

This chapter is Meerab's point of view starting from the last chapter.
________________

Meerab walked towards their room after talking with Ma Begum and Anwar. She decided to give Anwar a chance and hence she sat with them as per their request and felt blessed when they showed their concern for her and told her to tell them if Murtasim misbehaved which he didn't. Instead, he is more caring and possessive for her. He doesn't let her do any work, he doesn't let her lift anything even if it is light saying she can't. He takes care of her meals and forces her to have fruits every now and then. Now an hour without him looked like a year to her. She walked back towards their room with Anwar and found no one in thier room. She searched for him in the whole house and panicked finding him nowhere.

"Ma Begum, where is Murtasim? I checked the whole house, he is nowhere", Meerab asked and looked at Ma Begum with hope

"I don't know. Most of the time he goes to the village, either on the lake or sometimes in the jungle for hunting which he left a long ago. I can't guarantee you will find him there", Ma Begum told every place she knew Murtasim could go and placed her hand on Meerab's shoulder. She can sense worry in Meerab's voice and the unconditional love for her son. She is glad that at least they are happy now and giving their relationship a chance

"Wait for him he will come soon", Ma Begum added knowing if she didn't add this line, Meerab would run to find her husband just like last time when she drove to the village just because she got to know Murtasim was with Haya. Meerab nodded and walked back towards their room lost in thoughts of Murtasim whose love has changed her she can't live without him.

She layed on the bed checking her mobile phone holding it in both of her hands for precaution as once her mobile fell on her face when she was using her mobile phone using one hand. She opened the call log but didn't call him thinking he might be busy otherwise he always tell her about his whereabouts. She then opened her gallery and started scrolling through their wedding pictures.

Those were never her favourites but now she felt so happy remembering the day and giggled thinking about the contract which she made between them. Now time has changed and she can't even think of a day without him pulling her close to his embrace and his kisses are medicine to her. She was heartbroken and he healed her heart but still, she was afraid of losing him as finally, she got what she could claim hers but what about destiny?

"You are mine but still I am very scared Murtasim. What if I woke up from this dream and met a nightmare", she thought and kissed their wedding photograph. Before she used to curse him for this marriage and now she is kissing the same wedding photograph with love. She is now in love with her wedding outfit and feels that marriage to Murtasim was the best decision as only he can handle her and bear her tantrums. She smiled looking at her solo picture which was taken by a cameraman. He asked for her to pose with a smile, this smile was forced but now everything looks beautiful and dreamy to her

 He asked for her to pose with a smile, this smile was forced but now everything looks beautiful and dreamy to her