25 : Delivery

India lost the match 🥺🥺 breaking my heart. Still, I would say they tried their best❤️❤️ mood bohot off tha toh likh dia. I know the team tried their best and I respect them. My heart broke when I saw them crying. That hurts yar. They deserved the trophy. Anyway, if someone is from Australia who reads my story then congratulations ❤️
_______

It's Meerab's 9th month and now her baby bump is clearly visible. She is given a delivery date of this week. She doesn't walk and stays in bed most of the time with Murtasim. He spends most of his time with her and avoids going out because he fears her water broke. He wants to stay beside her every time she needs him and their togetherness and growing love is his strength. He completes her every wish and stops getting angry with her, even when she makes a mistake he used to ignore her as pregnancy needs a healthy environment.

Right now Meerab is reading a book " Twisted Love". Murtasim brought many books for her. She used to watch horror movies which Murtasim despised and he asked her to read books instead and brought books which she asked for. He walked towards her who was busy reading books with a smile. She was so engrossed in reading a book that she didn't even notice him.

"I'm much better than your fictional men", Murtasim whispered near her ear. Meerab flinched hearing his husky voice and closed the book to look at her husband who was sitting beside her. She smiled looking at him as his smirk was also killer. She felt her cheeks heating up noticing his intense gaze on her.

"From when you began liking me?", Murtasim asked taking her hand in his. Their fingers intertwined as she felt herself downing in his love. What can she tell about him? She falls in love with him every second every day. She has seen many people falling for bad guys who don't respect women but she is in love with a guy who respects her a lot. For him, she is not just his wife but a person who has equal rights to interrupt him. He never asked her to bow her head in front of him just because he was her husband and that thing impressed her a lot

"I will tell you when our baby will come and call you baba. Hana baby?", Meerab asked placing her hand on her belly. Murtasim smiled and placed his hand on her belly to feel a kick but didn't feel anything. He looked at her to ask why it was so but Meerab closed her eyes tight.

"Btao na Meerab ", Murtasim requested placing his head on her belly but Meerab pushed him which shocked Murtasim, and looked at her to see her crying.

"What happened?", Murtasim asked panicking seeing her sweating and taking long breaths. He moved towards her and placed his hand on her cheeks softly. Meerab cried more and looked at him to request

"Take me to the hospital. It's paining a lot", Meerab yelled holding his shoulder. She placed her head on his arm keeping her whole weight on him. Her hold on his shoulder tightened when the pain increased and she started crying loudly.

For a second Murtasim was stunned and panicked seeing her crying but soon he realized the reason he supported Meerab to walk as he couldn't pick her up in this condition. Picking up might lead to miscarriage and he fears this as this will eventually harm Meerab. He held her hand helped her to lie on the back seat and sat beside her. He asked Bhaktu to drive and sat while keeping her head on his legs.

He clenched his hand into a fist controlling his tears and seeing her crying. He held her hand and kissed the back of her hands rightly gaining strength as he didn't have the energy to give her strength. He is feeling too weak to sit with Meerab. He feels himself the reason for her tears, if she was not pregnant then she would be happy. He closed his eyes taking long breaths to control his tears as he needed to assure her. If he can't control himself then how he will handle her? How he will assure his wife?

"Everything will be fine Meerab. Please don't cry. You are very strong", Murtasim said and bit his lower lip to control himself from crying but a sob escaped from his mouth hearing her cries.